ID:59073

"As much weight as I put on my shoulders I still come out weightless." I have finished the last update before closed testing in Castlemania Warlords, and I am going to gather people for the tournament later, now what? I still open WaW and CW every full moon but I really don't make that big of an update. Well I'm about ready to join some type of organization outside of byond. No I don't want to be your iconner, co-owner, or whatever you want to call anything associated with byond.

I want to join something productive, something creative. I'm a little interested in Web Design at the moment and 3D Sculturing. I guess you could call this a backwards classified ad, not looking for people, but searching for a team.

I guess you could say I specialize in ther area of computer (object-orientated) programming. I have 6 Months of experience with C++, 4 with C#. I guess you could say I know the basics of PHP, but I was never really interested so I'd rather not do work with it.

I would really like a job (No Pay Necessary) in the Web Designing area. I have done several websites, using basic things like Freewebs. I don't consider my self very professional in that area but HEY! what can you say I'm learning.

Well, I guess I could help every once and then pay for something. Yeah, call me a financial advisor or finacial helper. No, seriously I could maybe pay for the website domain hosting every other month.

If you actually want to learn more or hire me contact me at [email protected]. I am usually online though sometimes I may be at a track meet or something else important.

I know those of you in BYOND will take this as a joke or something. If you are I will give you a clear heads-up of my ability to delete post. i don't use the button often but sometimes people tick me off. Don't take this as being mean or aggresive in any way, I am just very serious at the moment.
I'm thinking your going to want to go off byond with this post for a real attempt to join an outside team. Also as a side note, your going to need real skills for the real world. I'd start learning about database management or Java/C++. A real production team of any kind doesn't want unskilled or lazy workers. They also might want dedication, so having a lot of time to be able to put into it would be a plus.
I'm actually searching for a place to get started at the moment. I was also thinking along them lines, but unfortunately I really don't know a good place to get started. But I know a couple of sites for team devolpment.
I know a few gamemaker sites that have some serious teams, and that might be an easier start than jumping into life.
Mind showing some links?
http://www.yoyogames.com/ Is probably your best bet.
Thats exactly where I was talking about.