Cow RP

by Bovine_Buddy
Cow RP
A roleplaying game with a fantasy medieval setting. Version 4.041 - 1/31/2017
What some people don't realize is some computers can't stay on forever. My computer automatically turns itself off if it believes it is getting near a dangerous level of heat, and I am not always home, so there will still be a bit of downtime. I need to get a fan/cooling pad for it.
I did nothing unban-me
DrakeEX is a power abuser, he got bored and sent flying penises to attack everyone. Plus, he banned me for telling him to stop. I would ask that you remove him from power immediately on the grounds that he is an incompetent GM.
Make an official report on the forums. Otherwise, shut up.
I start lagging and i log off. When i log back in im banned -.- wtf please unban me idk what i did. Second im not sure if perm or round please tell
It was prob just round
Can someone host? I have nothing too doo!
Err can someone unban me? I know I was banned for randomly attacking someone and stealing someone's horse, but isn't stealing someone's horse not worth a ban? =/

And just for attacking, I got perm ban instead of round ban. :(

Anyway unban me please?
I don't like Smash for these reasons...

1.He bans for no reason.

2.Has mega issues.

3.Smashes men with his penis.

4. Don't choose wolf or necro or perma-ban? I'd like to know who made him an admin.
The interface and controls are very outdated for a BYOND 4.0 game. It's about time it was up to the proper level. It's hard to figure out to do things without reading the guide.
I'm still banned. Man I'm sorry, this is my first time breaking this game's rules, give me another chance.

Unban me man.
Complex Robot wrote:
The interface and controls are very outdated for a BYOND 4.0 game. It's about time it was up to the proper level. It's hard to figure out to do things without reading the guide.

That's what the guide is for.

Hashir, go complain over the forums. And go away, IDT?
Please refrain from using the comments section as a complaints section. We already have a complaints section on the forums.
I don't like Trunks because he isn't just a huge noob. He's three huge noobs.
Markfoot wrote:
I don't like Trunks because he isn't just a huge noob. He's three huge noobs.

I think he is an alt. of TGN (TheGreatNinja) and, therefore, one of the rippers. Maybe you should leave him perm'd.
Masterdarwin88 wrote:
Hashir, go complain over the forums. And go away, IDT?

Lol I'm just asking for an unban, I'm not complaining, warlord banned me with a reason and I admit it, I deserved to be banned, but why you just perm banned we warlord? o.0, you could have round banned me or something.

Also I would like to know how can I get UnBanned. :)
MR.DARWIN88 is toll
He troll
all he is
Im not noob i do't abuse bug,For my unter Ic in occ is not real what mean ic mean NOT GAME EVEN SOME TALK GAME it ic IT DO't mean THAT im sorry for cap.also Countlese of non roleplay death,Because Admin Are louse and Do't give Shit,Master darwin88 why is he admin,from my view Seem like asshole,hate people for make logic sense,Hate lot of people.Master darwin 88 how get adminship
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15