Dragon Ball : The Final Battle

by Kingmasherr
Dragon Ball  : The Final Battle
Dragon Ball Z HU and Dragon Ball Z HU2 are both the same... only HU2 is an Imporvement version! Drabon Ball Z: The Final Battle will become the ending to this!! be prepared for the next and last FIGHT!
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
Cyberlord34 wrote:
We all know you have a huge vagina. No need to talk about your fake dick on byond.

GTFO TROLLS, YOU NIGGURS BE HAXIN MAI PAGER. I SHOULD SHITZ ON YHUR AZZ FOR FUXEN ANNOYING MEH HOE. GO DAI

Dude. Purposley mis spelling your words, doesnt make you look cool. You look like a total faggot right now.

O'rly? Atleast im not talking about dicks and shit over the internet.

I know. Kingmasherr is. I was talking about vagina, and how you all fail.

Just stfu you flaming troll. Go spam a GOA server or something

Im not a troll. I'm taking time out of my day, to point a finger at failure.
Kingmasherr wrote:
If you faggtards keep spamming the Comments board then I will ban you from the game and everything else BEFORE it is even released.

Now stop. It's getting annoying..

Btw D: Get on finale
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
Kingmasherr wrote:
If you faggtards keep spamming the Comments board then I will ban you from the game and everything else BEFORE it is even released.

No, im busy. >.> RUNESCAPE xD thats wut happens when you fuckking homos cant entertain a nigger xD he gets his ass on a game like that xD!!!!
Kingmasherr wrote:
Hollow_Hitsu wrote:
Kingmasherr wrote:

No, im busy. >.> RUNESCAPE xD thats wut happens when you fuckking homos cant entertain a nigger xD he gets his ass on a game like that xD!!!!

Yhu got msn? xD
Fuck it, im closing the damn comments.
Page: 1 2