You can gain in-game benefits in Occupied Forces and other games through Fooldom Come!
Occupied Forces is a strategy game for 2 to 4 players. The goal is to be the last player with any land. The game uses a simultaneous turn cycle with the following phases:
- Deploy: Players will gain resources in each territory and units in reserve. Players may place as many of their reserved units in their territories as they like.
- March: Players may move their placed units to adjacent territories. Units entering enemy territories try to take them over.
- Spend: Resources in each territory may be spent on either producing new unit types or increasing the rate of production of existing types. Unspent resources can be transferred to adjacent ally territories for use in the next turn.
This game can be modified by creating new sets of units with XML.
Occupied Forces is free to play and free to host, but subscriptions will also offer the following benefits:
- Subscribers can choose their type of Fodder (special unit) manually while non-subscribers will all be assigned the same, randomly chosen type.
- Subscriptions allow all players to purchase mercenaries. The more subscribers there are, the more times everyone can buy them.