by Corz1991
Naruto Shinobi Masterz
GAME COMING BACK!!!
ID:59334

Naruto Shinobi Masterz
Re-Mastered Edition

..:: Requirements ::..
Kage: Level 10,000
Sage: Level 8,000* (With Kages Approval)
Organization Leader: Level 10,000
Organization Co-Leader (If Applicable): Level 8,000
Organization Member: Level 7,000
Sannin: Level 7,000*
ANBU-Cap: Level 6,000*
ANBU: Level 5,500*
Hunter-Nin: Level 3,250
Jounin: Level 2,500
Chuunin: Level 1,250(Or Do Test)
Genin: Level 750(Or Do Test)

*Sage: 1 Per Village
*Sannin: 3 Per Village
*ANBU-Cap: 4 Per Village (1 Per Squad)
*ANBU: 12 Per Village (3 Per Squad)

..:: Clans ::..
Hatake
Uzumaki
Konan
Hoshigaki
Spider
TenTen
Temari
Gaara
Hidan
Haku
Hyuuga
Momochi
Kamizuri
Shino
Inuzuka
Shikamaru
Medic
Sasori
Guren
Deidara
Danzo
Chouji
Shodaim
Pein
Orochimaru
Uchiha (Sasuke)(Random)
Uchiha (Itachi)(Random)
Uchiha (Madara)(Random)

..:: Villages ::..
Leaf
Sand
Sound
Grass
Rain
Cloud
Mist
Rock
Waterfall
Snow
Star
Dark
Sun
Moon
Thunder

..:: Demons ::..
Gobi
Hachibi
Jubi
Kyuubi
Nibi
Rokubi
Sanbi
Shukkaku
Sichibi
Yonbi
Curse Seal

..:: Organizations ::..
7 Swordsmen
Akatsuki
Assassin
Black Ops
Blood
Dream Team
Four Horsemen
Hebi
NightFall
Organization XIII
Police
Sound Org.

-------------------------------------------------
.....:::::RULEZ:::::.....

1)No Advertising
2)No Spamming
3)No capping
4)Don't keep asking for chuunin a GM will host one when 4+ people need it
5)No flaming
6)Respect Gms
7)Dont start pointless Fights(bannable offence)
1st warning(warned)
2nd warning(bann)
-------------------------------------------------
.....:::::RULEZ FOR GMS:::::.....

1)Do not Mute unless you have a valid reason
2)D0 not ban someone unless you have a valid reason
3)respect fellow gms and players
4)Do not abuse announce
1st Offence Demote
2nd Offence Lose GM
5)Do not abuse teleport/summon
1st Offence Demote
2nd Offence Lose GM
6)Do not edit stats/ranks ect

Amazing Counters
MIAW!!
THIS GAEM IS THE SHITTYS GAME IT SUCKS FUCK THIS SERVER
STARJUMPER8 wrote:
THIS GAEM IS THE SHITTYS GAME IT SUCKS FUCK THIS SERVER

Yall are dumb dis game is the hottest game i ever played i aint ever leavin :)

can someone give me answers to chunin exam?
they didn't really change anything at all on this game ...all they did was add clans the map is still a giant rip.why people like this game i don't know.i guess people don't look for original stuff no more.just because a game is ranked higher then the other games doesn't make it any better then the rest, but in some cases it does. i see that people don't really like the game , but there here for the community and that is ok, but you can do that only any game. Overall this game snuck its way into Byond Anime for some reason since its a rip and has changed nothing in particular except for a few clans. i believe that other games that are ranked lower then this shuld be above this and this game should not be in Byond Anime. i say people need to see this and find themselves a better game.
Xion111 wrote:
they didn't really change anything at all on this game ...all they did was add clans the map is still a giant rip.why people like this game i don't know.i guess people don't look for original stuff no more.just because a game is ranked higher then the other games doesn't make it any better then the rest, but in some cases it does. i see that people don't really like the game , but there here for the community and that is ok, but you can do that only any game. Overall this game snuck its way into Byond Anime for some reason since its a rip and has changed nothing in particular except for a few clans. i believe that other games that are ranked lower then this shuld be above this and this game should not be in Byond Anime. i say people need to see this and find themselves a better game.

Amen my brethren.
The best game ever!!!! ^_^
0/10 all time offline
Peterka7 wrote:
0/10 all time offline

Only because the old hoster got pissed off...
Xion111 wrote:
I'm a gay man who is trying too rip on this awesome game's reputation!

Indeed you are sir...
This game is decent for what it is. The main problem is that it tends to go down alot, but all around its pretty fair. The gms abuse every once in a while but so they do on many other byond games, they at least deal with it and not let it go rampant. There are alot of good players to test yourself against and alot of friends thats what makes it such a good game if you can continue to build off that and do some better updates you will keep a highly ranked game.

Thanks for reading my comment.
Cory ~not the owner~
Dragonknight891 wrote:
This game is decent for what it is. The main problem is that it tends to go down alot, but all around its pretty fair. The gms abuse every once in a while but so they do on many other byond games, they at least deal with it and not let it go rampant. There are alot of good players to test yourself against and alot of friends thats what makes it such a good game if you can continue to build off that and do some better updates you will keep a highly ranked game.

Cory ~not the owner~

Can I ask u what GM?
the should post chuunin exams every five minutes
Spharta wrote:
THIS IS THE BEST GAME, AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!

if we can find a decent host
dude this game rocks my socks off. I just wish there were more GM's that got on cause i usually get on after school and that's the only time i get and after this i have to do my chores, work, etc. So if u could find more reliable GM's that would be great and why does my character keep getting deleted?
Dragonknight891 wrote:

Cory ~not the owner~

Can I ask u what GM?

it was some time ago so I wont mention the name I am not here to get people in trouble but to have fun and kill as many random people as possible. @.@ or get killed either way works lol.
Can someone please host a game please im extremly close to getting Hoshikage and the game isnt up please im anxiuose to play cause this is the BEST game EVER
Page: 1 2 3