MAYHEM

by Jittai
MAYHEM
The crime of willfully inflicting a bodily injury on another so as to make the victim less capable of self-defense, so as to cripple or mutilate the victim... Sounds like fun.
ID:59381

Enter the make-shift arena and battle it out with any weapon you can manage to get.
Wooden Bat, Grenade, Katana, revolvers, or even a Sledge Hammer!

Meet new people as you crush their faces in,
and have fun while working with your friends to destroy your enemies!

Game Play

This is a P.V.P., or player versus player, game. You kill any other players in the game. With in the combat there is no "training" or "turns" it only relies on the person's own skill. You earn special abilities and hidden weapons as you kill more. The rounds cycle through maps and have a 25% of activating a zombie outbreak.

Credits:
Thanks to "Zeldy_wind", "Cbgames", "Charmed_Forever", "BrotherBear" and "Gamer1", also any and all BYOND'ers and their contributed libraries for the much needed assistance on those day I "just got stuck".

Additional Thanks to all I those bothered with helping me, but were not mentioned above. I also give credit to any library you recognize here - if you, as the owner of said library, want personalized credit stating name and/or even link contact me, Jittai.

All images used here are the property of Jittai. MAYHEM is copyrighted property of Jittai. All rights reserved. © 2008