by Sabbath
Dragonball Burning Pride
Soulretre wrote:
So is this game still going to be up? o.O It was very excellent

:O u host so plz tell me did i get banned ? 0.o
is this game bein updated?
It's up :O
It's a pretty good and solid game.
Interesting choice of races, although I'm missing the Kai's.

None the whole system is pretty neat. Minor bugs are beeing worked out and it's overall a pretty friendly community.

Sure, you have your douchebags, but you got them in every other game.
Nuuuuuuuuuu what happened to the game?! DX
I keep on Disconnecting while playing then even the Game is up I couldn't connect, why is that?
why game no is up?!
Can u Wipe i can't make saiyan ..(i did but my net failed and my char didn't save and when i remake it is says u can't make saiyan till next Wipe ...;( )
13dragonball1998 wrote:
Can u Wipe i can't make saiyan ..(i did but my net failed and my char didn't save and when i remake it is says u can't make saiyan till next Wipe ...;( )

^ sucks for you but why should a whole server have to wipe cause you screwed up? Oh well make a different race go half saiyan
nah....
Nuuuuuuu! DX SOUL COME BACK!!
My Connection always fail, why is that?
Forsaken put the game on! D:
Why the server is still offline? D:
Forsaken decided to have a life this weekend. Damn him! -.-
Hi everyone :) Should we merrily pass the time by talking amongst ourselves about what we're doing with our sad lives whilst DBP is down?
Flame You watch the lang. also Kd why you talk like tht we have life mabey ur life is sad so you dnt knoow us we all have life maybe not 9 life but u have a sad life
Lol, I used to play this a lot way back in the day. I was a part of SZW (Shenrons Z Warriors). Hell, I even made a diss track about Deadly Alliance (the guild with admins and other fools in it). It had: Hazard, Mack Daddy J, Don, Forbode, and many others. Also mentioned my guild members: Light Ian, Serious, David, Brock, KK, & Dark Angle. Good times! I'ma upload the track, lol...

Here: http://files.byondhome.com/Branks/audioyit/ Branks%20-%20Beefin%20%28DA%20Diss%29.mp3
Back in the day it was all about Dragon Ball Rebirth. Of course they were all rips, but at least you didn't get to level 5000 in three seconds. You actually had to put some time and effort into becoming powerful.
That's the same for this game.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6