Bleach

by VcentG
Bleach
*Last Update 10/17/2023* A Bleach MORPG loosely based on the popular anime and manga, with RPG elements and a content added all the time!
I Hate Naggerz wrote:
Isair wrote:
I hope you guys won't stop working on this game. The most played bleach game which is bleach: las noches sucks right now, this is the only decent and good quality bleach game out there. I can't wait for this to come back online.

I've never liked BLN, and without Bleach I tried BLN, I sort of got into it but the community is horrible and the grind is godawful. I can't walk anywhere without being killed by some dick, while on Bleach it was so rare to be killed, and even if i were killed, I didn't have to wait 5 minutes to leave a death box.

BYOND It's self is losing credibility for me, I haven't seen a single good game I like since Bleach. I hope it comes back soon.

Are you kiddin'?
Whattabout Bleach Eternity >_>??
V, Hurry up Mmk?
I'm planning on paying for the additions.
Ern3sto wrote:
Jeez bro put this game back up,hehe ive ben waiting a while,i thought something bad had happened..btw..if you need a host i can host it 24/7 no problem..

same =)
umm if i remeber right b4 the game went down there was suppost to b an update and characters were to b lvl reset so do we still have r characters or do we need to remake?
hmmm question theres this game i found by asis that says "the orginal bleach compere to VcentG bleach this is version 3" >.> does that mean that games a take off of this if so thats horrible no ones allowed to copy this game ever!!! but then it says compere which is spelt wrong, which makes me think its not a rip but it also say version 3 meaning itd be version 3 so does that mean that games a rip?
Oncay wrote:
hmmm question theres this game i found by asis that says "the orginal bleach compere to VcentG bleach this is version 3" >.> does that mean that games a take off of this if so thats horrible no ones allowed to copy this game ever!!! but then it says compere which is spelt wrong, which makes me think its not a rip but it also say version 3 meaning itd be version 3 so does that mean that games a rip?

Post a link?
Hey VcentG its been awhile! Im hoping you can get the game up soon cause im ready to start playing again >:D! Best game on byond and its been down for awhile. Can't wait to get back on it! An gratz on your move Vincent. You should make some more youtube videos aswell lol.
Oh yah almost forgot. If you need help with anything just page me if im on.
Hope your ok bro :D no rush at all take your time
Wow, sorry lol. Some shiz happened I ended up moving out onto my own. I'm trying to get home now. I should be there within a week... or so. If I wait 2 weeks I can get a plane ticket for 152$ but I don't have money for food til then, so I may have to take a bus like... NOW. I'm sorry for all this. I make no guarantees, but I've had my vacation. I'll try to work on bleach hardcore. As long as everyone's there to back me up =P
VcentG I feel sorry for u
VcentG wrote:
Wow, sorry lol. Some shiz happened I ended up moving out onto my own. I'm trying to get home now. I should be there within a week... or so. If I wait 2 weeks I can get a plane ticket for 152$ but I don't have money for food til then, so I may have to take a bus like... NOW. I'm sorry for all this. I make no guarantees, but I've had my vacation. I'll try to work on bleach hardcore. As long as everyone's there to back me up =P

YOU HAVE MY BOW! :D

i am behind you no matter what
I'm like addicted to this game now=p
i was haveing fun while it lasted, now i miss it already
what happened
How much longer til update
how long till the games back up??/ i mean , this is my favorite game
Sandcom wrote:
how long till the games back up??/ i mean , this is my favorite game

I offered to host but myself and Vcent agreed that we need to get the player files from Sapo first... It wouldn't be fair to do a p-wipe
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7