Schnitzelnagler wrote:
If you're talking about the feature request by Falacy, I wouldn't hold my breath, given Lummox JR's reply. I do not know where you read that it would be added in 'one of the next updates'.

Well, first of all, this looks like we're arguing here, and that's just... well, not right xD. Everything's cool, ok?
And second, I read that here http://www.byond.com/members/ DreamMakers?command=view_tracker_issue&tracker_issue=1211
The feature requested is 'On the List': This feature can be implemented and is being considered for a future release.
Gaboswsttj wrote:
Well, first of all, this looks like we're arguing here, and that's just... well, not right xD.

Why would that be bad? If two mature people do not agree on a thesis, they try to prove their stance through a more detailed description of the thought process starting from some facts.

Gaboswsttj wrote:
The feature requested is 'On the List': This feature can be implemented and is being considered for a future release.

Being considered for a future release and being 'added in one of the next updates' is a rather fundamentally different time-scale.
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Why would that be bad? If two mature people do not agree on a thesis, they try to prove their stance through a more detailed description of the thought process starting from some facts.

You know? I like the way you think =P I usually never keep my thoughts to myself either. Would you consider being part of Charmed Destiny staff? And maybe, once it's ready and released, part of the Harry Potter: NG staff??
It's people like you that I need for my projects.

Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Being considered for a future release and being 'added in one of the next updates' is a rather fundamentally different time-scale.

And... you're right, you win this round =P though I don't really like loosing, I don't like to be a bad looser either. ^^'
Gaboswsttj wrote:
Would you consider being part of Charmed Destiny staff? And maybe, once it's ready and released, part of the Harry Potter: NG staff??

You flatter me too much. I have very little knowledge on the Charmed universe (I would guess that I maybe watched about 3-5 random episodes on TV) and I am just too lazy to pull through the hundreds of man hours creating a half decent game drains from your time. Finishing anything is one of my greatest weakness, together with being able to settle for delivering low quality, that is rather bad.
Thank you for the offer though!
Hey Gabo!!! I don't know if you remember me, probably not, but I'm like a blast from the past. I use to play your game and host your game for sometime until you vanished and I'm so-so happy you are finally back! Your Charmed game was a huge hit and I'm sure you'll bring it back!

Again, welcome back and let me know if there is anything you need. I'm so glad you are back!!!!!!!! :)

Edit:

Hey hey hey! I got so excited that you came back I decided to throw you a little present. Here is the link to your new forums for the Charmed Destiny game.
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Charmed_Destiny/index/
It's still a working progress but it'll be done soon and all the wants and needs you have for it should go straight to me so I can enhance this present for you. :)
Ok Yes your game RULES but one question with the whitelighter quest..... you get to a certain part with dawn and need to give her faith..... but what do you say?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!??!
hey dude. your charmed destiny game is pretty damn amazing:] but i just wanted to know, when will the thank you for not morphing update quest thing be done? i cant waait for it. xxxx
lol me either but when you host why cant anyone play GpaigeG?

Wattattatta wrote:
lol me either but when you host why cant anyone play GpaigeG?
i dont actually know. thats been happening for ageeees! seriously, my sister cant join mine either so it must be my byond or something:S sorry! xxx

er not to be rude, dude.
but where are yooou?! :L
this updates taaking like years.. xx
Hey There!! Thanks for the comments!
GpaigeG, I'm not updating anytime soon. At least not until there's a good server for beta 1.4, then I'll start working on 1.5
And Domdadven, sure I need a host. But we'll have to test ur server with 1.3 first. Then we'll talk about making u official. For now just host with the 1.3 files in the hub and when I see ur serv on, I'll log in and we'll talk
your games great maaann :}
Where are you??? :(
Page: 1 2