Pokemon Cringe

by Shenguin
Pokemon Cringe
Pokemon Cringe, Awesome Game with a friendly community
ID:59866

Hey guys, Shenguin here.

I'm rebuilding Pokemon Cringe from the ground up, all new code, icons, and maps,and hoping its gonna be something that you all actually want to play. I'm not sure who on the old crowd still waits for this game, or who from more recent byond-times looks for this, but please let me know, so i know whether or not it needs to be put full-speed ahead
So, I get the first comment, I would like people to review this game and tell me what you think, so i can work to make it better!
Taking it off of BYOND would be a great plus.
/Shot
im 3rd comment this game is awesome everyone should go on it i think that the GMs/admins are nice.
whens mapping going 2 be done im suffering from pokemon cringeaphobia from not playing XD
Eww, whoever the grahic artist is, he sucks at his job.
Dinomaster45 wrote:

nah I think it's the best I have ever seen! xD
Masqurade wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:

nah I think it's the best I have ever seen! xD

Have you been drinking lately? :\
I would like to reply to a few of these comments. First of all, Dinomaster, I am the graphic artist, i was newb at it when i first started, but im getting better, and it will now be much better.

Secondly, Thanks to all of you who Support this game, you are a major part, and i couldnt do it without you. progress is moving slowly, but mainly because i had to start again, because the files wudnt give me my owner verbs lol. Anyways, Catch you all later,

please stay patient, it will be back very soon :)

x
Shadow Void wrote:
Taking it off of BYOND would be a great plus.
/Shot

Point is Shadow, You are entitled to your own opinion, provided you give me a reason why it should be deleted.
Hey lets see Dinomaster be a better Graphic artist than Shenguin I doubt u even no how to so i'd shut up until u get a life... and learn how to.
67pokemon wrote:
Hey lets see Dinomaster be a better Graphic artist than Shenguin I doubt u even no how to so i'd shut up until u get a life... and learn how to.

LOL, your a complete retard. I'm a great graphic artist. That's what i do on Byond. Your some nub that can't comprehend my skills.
67pokemon wrote:

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2805/cringe.png I made that in 5 minutes.
Dino is far better than shenguin at graphics, he can pwn anyone ^_^
ok guys. im sort of back. im hoping to get cringe started up again, but im gonna need some help and staff. if anyone still follows this, let me know and i'll get started on the coding etc. thanks all :)