Dragonball Z SR

by Jjs3 jamie
Dragonball Z SR
DBZ SR Fun For Everyone And Friends New And Improved
plese rehost this game ive been grindihg my keyboard for a week to find a better dbz game and guess what i couldnt find one!!!*looks at jisjamie in the eyes then says "rehost this game soon!!!!!!"
One of these days...Shuurajuo and Rebirth are getting really old really fast :(
i know i like this game when he makes the new release he should make training slower so you dont level so quick so you really got to work for ssj and shit
the other dbz games arnt even worth playing
hmmm still waiting :/
Just face it guys this game has been down for over a month with no word from jamie about it this game is done...
lol giving up on me already :P i just got the game back from a friend sorry its taken so long been busy with work aswell just got to change one or two more things then we will be ready to host again
Jamie: Yay! Been waiting on this for a bit. The other games give me a hard time.
for some reason i cant play any games on byond this is crazy
man i cant get on
all it says is
ogging in....Connecting to byond://184.82.12.166:1467...
BYOND pager is offline. Connecting as Guest.
failed
thank you jamie!!!
umm jamie theres a major bug in the game....when u train in a transformed state and the revertt back to normal ur stregnth and defense stats go down..
and once again the game is done for a undetermined amount of time...
so when is this going to be online
Should be back on today sorry I got cut off Internet should be back today just got to fix one or two things aswell
so whats up? e.e
Be back on Sunday hope 24/7 hosting
yo jamie whats ur msn again? my account got fucked up, but um i will be on byond tomorrow, ive been busy lately but tomorrow i will be bak for good, and im on my moms laptop atm soo....when u get this add me on msn, [email protected] :D
Add me game will be back soon been at gf
Page: 1 2 3 4