Megaman Wars

by Dixon
Megaman Wars
Colonel vs Harpuia!? Bass vs Sigma!? Who will win?
HoldDoomKnight, like i said before...i can host basicaly 24/7 lagg free (unless there is bad weather, which doesn't happen much here) I'm not asking for GM or anything...infact i DON'T want it....i just want to play the game without all of this lagg....well msg me at [email protected] or [email protected] (i am Isaac of Rain btw)
Oh, I think that it was Zero Virus who wiped me for a very poorly reason.
I want Him BACCCKKKK when it comes Online???
I don't really like this game. It has too much of a rigged snow ball effect.
I like The game. But i dont like That i Dont know the Requirements (I tink its Write it like This xD) But Have a Nice day
SON OF A BITCH!!!! FUCK YOU FOR BANNING ME FOR NO FUCKING REASON BITCHES!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!!! YOU SUCK!!!FUCKERS!! GO FUCK YOURSELF AND DELETE THIS GAME BITCH!!!
Narutorox123456 wrote:

You were muted for a valid reason.
After that you started re-log spamming, and that's not a good enough reason? In general, you're banned for spamming.

Also, you throwing a tantrum like this makes it least likely you'll be unbanned in the future.
may i be a maneger or monerrater plz
Brogoku wrote:
may i be a maneger or monerrater plz

manager*** moderator***

If you're gonna ask a pointless question, do it right xD
Can someone un-ban me, i haven't even played tihs game before on tihs account, the only reason Why im banned is because my friend's acc was banned on here and i went on it, and so now All my accoutns are banned, so, can someone un-ban me? it's kind annoying being banned for no reason What so ever. please and thank you.

Third.Kazekage
Third.Kazekage wrote:
Can someone un-ban me, i haven't even played tihs game before on tihs account, the only reason Why im banned is because my friend's acc was banned on here and i went on it, and so now All my accoutns are banned, so, can someone un-ban me? it's kind annoying being banned for no reason What so ever. please and thank you.

Third.Kazekage

logic states this is BS. What's your friend's Key, what's your IP, what's His IP, and what's the reason he was banned.
Latoma wrote:
Third.Kazekage wrote:

Third.Kazekage

logic states this is BS. What's your friend's Key, what's your IP, what's His IP, and what's the reason he was banned.

His key Is Metalgrunt400, He was banned for a reason i do not know, and this isn't bs, you wanna try going on a diff acc that's banned and then try going back onto yours, be my guest.
Name: Budwazhere
Password:qazwsx123

have fun, asshole :D
Third.Kazekage wrote:
Latoma wrote:
Third.Kazekage wrote:

Third.Kazekage

His key Is Metalgrunt400, He was banned for a reason i do not know, and this isn't bs, you wanna try going on a diff acc that's banned and then try going back onto yours, be my guest.
Name: Budwazhere
Password:qazwsx123

have fun, asshole :D

Not THAT stupid, I know MMW's ban system. Regardless grunt was fired for betraying MMW and then eventually giving away it's icons.
This game fails, abusive GM, they changed my name to a girl`s name for one, and for 2 they wouldn't change it back, and then they are also mean and abusive of their power.(btw im a boy), i simply ask for a name fix, and they ban me.....
Why is the game down so much..?
Or, Why isn't it Up right now? :( Bored..
Third.Kazekage wrote:
Why is the game down so much..?
Or, Why isn't it Up right now? :( Bored..

Dead Game is Dead
put game back up bitches!
can somebody host
this game need to be up more often or get a 24/7 server :K
Ok Lemme be 24/7 Host KageRyuu cant host no more. HE IS FRIGGIN NON 24/7
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 27 28 29