Dragonball Zeta

by Nick231
Dragonball Zeta
Dragonball Zeta v48
Me and Blade been reviving zeta since 2009. We finally got it up and we are now in Version Beta 0.5 Anyone wanna come bug test?
Hey when this getting back up? It has been so many years. I used to play this with yall. I remember Eman as well. Damn this was long time ago. Blade the Namek i remember with the black gear and the eye laser. fighting all the saiyans with me and the changeling.
Yeah i remember this aswell, Eman, the filipines or however it's spelled. staying in the gym using the monkey bars to train strenght hahahah, man get this game back up! all the other byond games nowadays are shit! let's get a real game back up. something worthwile....not a instant 200k lvl dbz...eman, darkvegeta, probably hisoka007. i remember it all :o
Glad people still remember me. I play Z Universe now its a role playing game. Prolly the only one worth playing on Byond now. -=Leader of the Infamous SoH and survivor of the great SoH vs LAA war=-
We are all still around on my remake of Zeta. Including Blade the Namek. Its not hard to find guys
Ah the good old times! I wish i could relive them, that's why you must enjoy every moment in your life, because you will look back on the fun times you had eventually and suddenly realize you didn't have enough of fun and could have done more, but that's life i guess ;)

I used to play this game nonstop. It's fun to see that some people still post here once in awhile.

I can still clearly remember the many programming flaws this game had (unforeseen circumstances that hadn't been accounted for by the author)

Maybe it's those programming flaws that made this game so damn fun to play in the first place. Games that are to strict and rules bound tend to get boring very quickly.
YO!! where the oldheads at?
Haha I still remember the Time Chamber gravitation pull.
Indeed Rinaldo, you must enjoy every moment in your life, because all good things come to an end. Still hopeful for news on Zeta..
God bless, boys.
If you're reading this in 2022, I hope everything is going well for you and COVID (Delta/Omicron) is not hurting you or anyone you love.

With that out of the way, you should know that I have restored Zeta v47 in its entirety, except I got rid of the "DBZ" elements due to copyright and stuff. (Some NPC icons+names.)
The game basically functions just as it did back in the day though, and I'm making additions and adjustments on the regular now that I've picked this project up and I already have a handful of friends playing it with me and testing it out. I've made several additions to "modernize" it to the best of my ability (so far), utilizing some of what New BYOND can do.

If you're interested, look me up on Twitch.tv: Usernames: JxiZo24. From there, you can also find a link to my Discord, and DM me if you want to talk and find out what's going on with the project.

Be well!
In response to JaiZo
JaiZo wrote:
If you're reading this in 2022, I hope everything is going well for you and COVID (Delta/Omicron) is not hurting you or anyone you love.

With that out of the way, you should know that I have restored Zeta v47 in its entirety, except I got rid of the "DBZ" elements due to copyright and stuff. (Some NPC icons+names.)
The game basically functions just as it did back in the day though, and I'm making additions and adjustments on the regular now that I've picked this project up and I already have a handful of friends playing it with me and testing it out. I've made several additions to "modernize" it to the best of my ability (so far), utilizing some of what New BYOND can do.

If you're interested, look me up on Twitch.tv: Usernames: JxiZo24. From there, you can also find a link to my Discord, and DM me if you want to talk and find out what's going on with the project.

Be well!

You're twitch don't work bro, but I'm all ears. Hit me up on discord, PhenicRaider #4819
Page: 1 2