So having my own opinion about something makes me a retard? Sounds more like you are a communist.
Trosh Kubyo wrote:
So having my own opinion about something makes me a retard? Sounds more like you are a communist.

Having an unbased opinion about a law makes you a retard, yes.

Also, nice job with the unbased insult. Keep trying though, you may just get it.
Trosh Kubyo wrote:

Sounds to me like you don't know what communism is.
I wanna blaze all day without worrying about the police.
Trosh Kubyo wrote:
yeah I'll believe that mind expanded stuff when pigs fly. Sounds like another excuse from a pot head.

Uh...it expands your mind, you friggin' idiot. Honestly, the fact you said that just makes anything else you say on the subject void. Everything you are saying on this subject is the dumbest crap I have ever heard, and you are pulling random stuff out of your ass because you have never touched the stuff. Also, yeah, not having first hand experience means your opinions don't really matter on the subject. I doubt you have even read articles on it.

You do realize that everything you are saying about marijuana is back when they banned it in the 1930's because they didn't know shit about it right? Every bad study they had on it was proven wrong. They just made shit up.

Marijuana is not addicting. This is what I mean when I say you say dumb crap. You never smoked the stuff, but yet, you say its addicting when all studies say its not. Also, get that crap out of your head that stoners are lowlifes. You watch too many movies. Alcohol and tobacco, even McDonalds, is a lot worse than marijuana, yet, you think marijuana should be illegal, even though the effects of it last no more than one hour.

Listen bud. I have been smoking weed on and off since 6th grade (I am in my last year of college now). The reason I stop once in awhile is because one of my hobby's is bodybuilding. I will smoke for months and months at a time, then quit for months and months at a time. When I am in my bulking phase, I smoke a lot of weed so I am able to eat more food (I have to eat 6,500 calories a day), when I am in my cutting phase, I stop smoking weed so I can eat less. But even in my cutting phase, I will smoke a couple times a months with my friends to have some fun, since I stop drinking alcohol since it is extremely bad in a cutting phase.

If marijuana is addicting, explain how I can smoke for so long, then just stop dead turkey with no care in the world? My friend smoked from 6th grade non-stop, except he doesn't workout so he did 10 years without stopping, everyday, all day. He got probation 8 months ago and couldn't smoke anymore, so he had to stop. He stopped smoking the next day, also, with no care in the world. It's not addicting. And what the hell do you mean people would steal and do crimes for it? Are you kidding me? It's not even hard to get. People might do crimes to get cocaine, heroine, etc. but not weed. I never heard of that in my life.

I am getting my master's degree in physical therapy. As of right now, I am a nutritionist and I work part time as a gym trainer. I hope to get my PhD in physical therapy. My friends smoke a crap load too, one of them is majoring in political science, the other is also going to be a physical therapist, one is going to be a lawyer, and one of them is in V.Tech, getting straight A's.

Most Presidents have smoked, and Einstein smoked a shitload.

Yeah, but I guess all stoners are out of shape losers, right? Because that's how they are in the movies, so I guess they are in real life too.

The Magic Man wrote:
IT SMELLS SO GOD DAMN AWEFUL. LIKE DOG TURD. And people who smoke it tend to be just as bad.
Who the hell can stand to smoke a drug that smells THAT BAD DXXXX????

Really? I love the smell of weed so much. Everytime I smell it I run to it, lol.
Cavern wrote:
Marijuana is not addicting. This is what I mean when I say you say dumb crap. You never smoked the stuff, but yet, you say its addicting when all studies say its not. Also, get that crap out of your head that stoners are lowlifes. You watch too many movies. Alcohol and tobacco, even McDonalds, is a lot worse than marijuana, yet, you think marijuana should be illegal, event though the effects of it last no more than one hour.

Stepping in here, it can become psychologically addicting. Since it does have positive side effects, it can, and does make people become psychologically addicted.

As far as it being worse than Alcohol and fast food, that's just wrong. Studies have shown that a glass of wine every day is healthy, with -no- negative effects on the liver or kidneys. And in regards to the fast food comment, most people I know that smoke cure their munchies by stopping at a fast food establishment and pigging out on the dollar menu(or anything at taco bell). You may site exceptions, but the majority munch on unhealthy food.

EDIT: Also, inhaling any burning organic matter in very, very unhealthy.
Even if they did make it legal you still could not go around smoking it in public. Alot of apartments would probably ban it also.

They main problem with weed is it can get people high around you, so other than special places made for smoking it and your own house, I doubt there would be many legal places to smoke it. Alot of bars would probably ban it to or they would not get permits for it.

I smoked weed for about 8 years and I know from personal experience that weed, without a doubt, effects your short-term memory, motivation and it is just not good for your mind at all.

I smoked cigarettes for about the same length of time too and I found cigarettes to must more addicting(no comparision). But Honestly, your just better off not messing with either of them.

There are no real benefits from either of them, beside maybe a relaxing factor. You could of course find something less harmful to your body for relaxation.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Cavern wrote:
Marijuana is not addicting. This is what I mean when I say you say dumb crap. You never smoked the stuff, but yet, you say its addicting when all studies say its not. Also, get that crap out of your head that stoners are lowlifes. You watch too many movies. Alcohol and tobacco, even McDonalds, is a lot worse than marijuana, yet, you think marijuana should be illegal, event though the effects of it last no more than one hour.

Stepping in here, it can become psychologically addicting. Since it does have positive side effects, it can, and does make people become psychologically addicted.

Should we ban video games? Those can be psychologically addicting.

Maggeh wrote:
Should we ban video games? Those can be psychologically addicting.

Go read my post below, I made that very same argument against a couple people. My point was that it can be addicting. Not that you can't become addicted to just about everything. Saying it isn't addictive and saying it isn't chemically addictive are two separate things, I was just pointing that out.

Stoners.
Trosh Kubyo wrote:
Stoners.

Obvious troll is banned.
I only smoke pot with a Vaporizer. It's probably one of the "healthiest" way to do it.

Water Bongs are good also.

Damn, 6500 calories. I struggle with around 3000.

May I ask if that's a clean bulk or a dirty bulk?

AlexisOneFire wrote:
Damn, 6500 calories. I struggle with around 3000.

May I ask if that's a clean bulk or a dirty bulk?

I know I am posting this a little too late, but I am just letting you know that it is a clean bulk. I only eat clean calories.
Page: 1 2