Dead and Walking

by Aeon_nova
Dead and Walking
An open-world zombie game, you decide what you want to do.
In response to Piccolo sjj5
Piccolo sjj5 wrote:
0von wrote:
So, I'm a fan of The Walking Dead(popular TV show) and was thinking...this doesn't really feel like a survival game. Wouldn't it be more fun if we had to actually eat and drink to survive? People could fight over refrigerators stocked with water and stuff, or over big and secure buildings that would protect them from zombies and players. And if magic was a little bit less....gay/OP, that'd help a LOT. Not saying that this game is bad, but I do think that it has a lot more potential than it's showing right now.

Well let me tell ya this pal, go read the Walking Dead comic instead... If you want a game similar to what you want, then go play The Walking Dead on XBLA, PSN and the pc instead.

Well let me tell you this "pal," this game has only four players online as I type this. That's not because no one's interested in zombie games, it's because this game sucks. Really fucking bad.
In response to Adamkad1
Adamkad1 wrote:
really?

Yes. At least in Dragon Universe you have to get their "energy signature" by hanging out with them for at least five minutes in one sitting before you can teleport to them.
i agree with that
TheYesMan wrote:
Ovon if you dont like this game dont keep posting comments you feg.... i meant to spell that wrong btw.

Why? Because you say so? No way. If players don't like a game but are interested in the game, they should suggest improvements to the developers, in my opinion. So, that's what I'm doing. I tried to be polite about it, but the community wasn't so polite to me, so I showed them the same amount of respect that I was being shown.
I personally feel there should be a bigger limit on how many times you can kill the same person in half an hour, like:10 times in the course of half an hour, or you really can't do anything but sit and wait for the person to log off.
I think its funny that the staff allows someone to exploit a glitch as long as they told on who ever showed them how.
<Rant> Man, back in my day, there WERE no abusive GMs. It was just that Itacho fellow, Kei, and Rek. And there weren't any limits on how many times you could kill someone. Admins punished for abuse of bugs on SIGHT, but at least not banning for 999-9999 reboots! Shit, those were the FUN times, the booming times when we'd have 20-30 players a DAY! Man were those times good.... But, they deplenished once a few bad staff got employed. Abuse, favoritism, hypocrites, all that shit happened. Now I can abuse bugs all I want, including duping the multiple Black Capes I duplicated, along with Master Swords. Because of that, you guys lost some GOOD players. I say you should go back to how you guys once were, it was alot better then. </rant>
<Rant again>Oh, and back then, admins couldn't just ban everyone on another person's server. Now you can, because appearently the rules are: "PLAY REK'S SERVER FOREVER GUIZE. WE PUT THE HOST FILEZ UP, BUT WE DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE'Z SERVERZ UP!" Which I think is even more hypocritical, and brings down your player base ALOT more, because a ton of people LOVED to host their own servers to have their own whacky fun, and you can't even do that anymore. All I know is, this game has went downhill for a long time. -Shakes head- </Rant>
In response to Theunion2
this has some sense in it. althought spamkilling is a bad thing
Great game, The community is slowly comming back!
Yeah I just found this game a couple of days ago. I'm wondering if more people will play soon. Currently I've only seen 4 people circulating through the day. Including myself.
Hello. I have a little question.

I remember when I used to play this game, and I've always wanted to know the name of that beautiful and peaceful song that played when you were on that fishing area with the giant bear.

Does anybody know the name of the song? Please.
This song is called "Evening" from the Naruto anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTZwY_f2_Qw

Enjoy!
fix dis game, it does not have enough players
Really sad to see that the official server for the game is down. Was hoping to hop on for a bit :/
it wasnt really official, but close enough
anyone wants to play together?
I'd still play this if it had a server.
Whenever I try to host one the houses never save what is placed in them :(
Umm... how can I subscribe? It keeps showing the "$6.00" thing, but doesn't have a "Buy" button. :/

Screw the $40,000 in-game Currency, and screw the Extra benefits! I just want to put a different shirt on! xD
I plan on hosting this once again, but I have to figure a way of working the kinks out of my VPS.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11