Dead and Walking

by Aeon_nova
Dead and Walking
An open-world zombie game, you decide what you want to do.
Blaze4520 wrote:
Vahn363 wrote:
Evil-Inuyasha wrote:
Just found this game. Looked at the pictures without playing the game. How come...the character icons are stolen from Falacy's games?

The icons were not stolen from Falacy's game's. If your talking about Paradise city's icon's you are completly wrong. Look closer and you will see they are NOT from his game. It's a 32x32 square so its easy for them to "appear" too look alike. Also Paradise city was started march 19, 2007. D&W has been up, with the same base its always had, since February 18, 2006. How would we have stolen icons of a game not even out at that time?

Don't think he was talking about Paradise City.

Yeah, he's talking about Celestial Chaos. The icons are from that game.
Not that good u sub and u get 40.000k then if u remake the money goes away
Good.
I have a idea for melee weps(Ken) you should make shock gloves its like boxing gloves but with lighting damage added to normal damage. and i think you should add skull crackers they are brass knuckles with insane power should be dropped by spider boss or whatever
I like your shock glove idea.
Why not add a sword that can create non-hostile zombies?

----------------
It should be a rare item that you can get by fishing in toilets.
I'm going to host this whenever i can :D
I didn't know there was a bandwidth cap!

----------------------------------

Dear Aeon_nova,

We are writing to inform you that your BYOND Members hosted file bandwidth
has dropped below 10%. You currently have 506.2 MB remaining of the
5.0 GB monthly bandwidth allowance. If your bandwidth drops below 0,
users will be unable to download any more hosted files from your site
until the first day of next month. You will not be notified again
this month.

*** Note that content on your BYOND Members blog will remain unaffected.

If you need additional bandwidth, BYOND Staff will consider raising limits
on a case-by-case basis according to need. Please contact BYOND Staff at
http://www.byond.com/support/ for more information.

This was an automated message - please do not reply.

Regards,
BYOND Staff
http://www.byond.com/
Main Server will be down approximately somewhere between 10AM to 12PM PST. Comcast is doing repairs on the internet connection during that time to improve performance. Sorry for the inconveinance. - Aeon_nova
SO i only have to pay 5 dollars? But the automated subscriber system says 6 xD
If you pay through paypal, it's only $5. BYOND charges a $1 surcharge plus a 10% processing fee which is why it's more expensive to use the automated subscriber system. But for $1 more, you get your subscriber instantly, otherwise you have to wait for me to come online, check my paypal, and manually setup subscriber for your account. Sorry that I'm kind of passing the charge off to you guys, but I'd only make $3.60 per subscriber at $5 using the automated system. With $6 I'm making $4.40 per subscriber using it so I'm already losing 60 cents per subscriber.

"A $1 + 10% processing fee will be deducted from your price."
whats wrong with teh server? D:
Server was locked up, killed process. I'm going to be working on fixing cpu problems this weekend. Mostly with the save system.
Sad that there are 0 players about 24/7 but maybe something is just wrong with the server idk but a very entertaining and fun game :D
its becuz the main server is down and the temp server/s dont have the save files,so theres no point in me playing if i cant use any of my stuff :/ just have 2 wait
Ok, server is back up again. Please contact one of the admins such as GameOver or David should the server go down. They have the ability to bring it back up as well. Alternatively, posting on here will notify me.
Hey Rekwan. I sent you an MSG message. Read it?
Can you e-mail me at [email protected]? I couldn't find the message on my BYOND pager or MSN Messenger.
Alright. I resent(more or less) to your e-mail.
Rekwan!, Can i be apart of ur staff? >:O I can do interface stuff really good D:
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9 10 11