Dragonball Unreal Sagas

by Dark Inc.
Dragonball Unreal Sagas
An DBZ game with exclusive features. Master your attacks, skills, and transformation. Collect capsules and combine them in order to create new things. Combine your skills and attacks to create ultimate attacks. There are many possibilities in DBZ
yay for taking realqmarks banner for his dbz game lol

http://www.byond.com/games/QMarkReal/DBZUnrealSagas
lol No surprise there Yash.
WOW, YOU CAN SUBSCRIBE? FAIL, THIS SHOWS YOU JUST WANT THE MONEY NOW FOR MORE MEMBERSHIP. EPIC FAIL DUDE, HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS GAME? IT'S GAY, A RIP. AND BORING, HE PROBABLY STILL HAS THE FAIL GM'S FROM WS2.. GAH DAMN. YES I USED TO BE A GM, I ABUSED ON THERE ON PURPOSE JUST TO PISS YOU OFF LOSER!
lol I just noticed, he even used my "LegendX" name rofl. What a loser, he even rips names.
Phoenix Prince wrote:
DINO U SUCH A FUCKING RETARD!!!

Do i know you o.O Get away stocker i dont need you creeping on me!

I miss the old Byond.. With NO RIPS OR NEWBS!

You joined in 2008 :O

Allen14 wrote:

Thats not Kaia's original team, she's been around for quite a bit, just as long as me if not longer, and nay this is not my first key either.
Gochels wrote:
Allen14 wrote:

Thats not Kaia's original team, she's been around for quite a bit, just as long as me if not longer, and nay this is not my first key either.

I'm a guy. <_<

Kaiax wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Allen14 wrote:

I'm a guy. <_<

Really, hmmm its either the drugs messin with my head, or im thinking of another Kaiya
Gochels wrote:
Kaiax wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Allen14 wrote:

I'm a guy. <_<

Really, hmmm its either the drugs messin with my head, or im thinking of another Kaiya

Lol@Gochels thinking that was me. :P
PS. Theres always been rips on BYOND, and theres always been noobs too.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Phoenix Prince wrote:
DINO U SUCH A FUCKING RETARD!!!

Do i know you o.O Get away stocker i dont need you creeping on me!

Stalker* Don't*
i got banned for no reason by gm TG and i was wondering can i be unbanned cuz he banned me for no fucking reason!
Go find a better game, not that hard to do, just about 98% of games are better.
Kir4 wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Kaiax wrote:
Gochels wrote:
Allen14 wrote:

I'm a guy. <_<

Lol@Gochels thinking that was me. :P
PS. Theres always been rips on BYOND, and theres always been noobs too.

Haha yeah, i thought that was you.
lol to think the Anime guild supports him is even worse !!
It doesn't, Masterdan is on vacation, soon as he's back most of the useless rips will be gone.
yo owner guy, im bout to subscribe to your game but! i have to wait for you to be here
will you like come on game before i spend this money on wizard 101
Dinomaster45 wrote:
VAIZARD IS A FUCKING FAGGOT XDoh look fan mail xD
Rod5 wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:
VAIZARD IS A FUCKING FAGGOT XDoh look fan mail xD

lmao
I thought this game was good but now its just bad!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6