Dragonball Unreal Sagas

by Dark Inc.
Dragonball Unreal Sagas
An DBZ game with exclusive features. Master your attacks, skills, and transformation. Collect capsules and combine them in order to create new things. Combine your skills and attacks to create ultimate attacks. There are many possibilities in DBZ
ID:60812

Note: Most updated version with many fixes.

DragonballZ Unreal Sagas
Evolution
PokemonEternity
Special thanks.
Programming: Lil-Diamond
Graphic's: Hate
:o
=o
Bleh , i see nothing new.
Domnic wrote:
Bleh , i see nothing new.

You didn't even stay 10 mins, spare me your bullshit. It's not about the spaw place babla. Instead of giving us C&C go find out what's new and what's not fool.
W.E , But doesnt it look alot like other games ? give a list of whats new.
Michael, you fucking fat boy. Shove it up your ass got it? You know what why am i even talkin to a faggot like you? Exactly. FUCKYOU and goodbye jew. Go play your fail lr. Don't ever come back to my shit and don't even try to talk with me.
lmao I'm not talking to you, I was posting a comment on the game. lol @ you getting upset over nothing. Truth hurts don't it?
Probably meant me i guess =P
VAIZARD IS A FUCKING FAGGOT XDDDDD
DINO U SUCH A FUCKING RETARD!!!
wut?
*Rip alert.*
Indeed.
I'm disappointed in you Cih, thought you were done with the newb rips. Oh well, good luck being the most hated newb on BYOND.
Indeed, all he wants now its noobs to get his "subscriptions" so he can get more membership keys to TRY to make new "friends" so he can rip some more.
Dark Inc. wrote:
Michael, you fucking fat boy. Shove it up your ass got it? You know what why am i even talkin to a faggot like you? Exactly. FUCKYOU and goodbye jew. Go play your fail lr. Don't ever come back to my shit and don't even try to talk with me.

Noob, how about you go get a life? Seriously, it seems pretty boring just
making rips.. Gah damn, and Look at your immature self cursing for no reason.. Grow up dude.

Gochels wrote:
I'm disappointed in you Cih, thought you were done with the newb rips. Oh well, good luck being the most hated newb on BYOND.

He can never stop making rips, He has no life.. I miss the old Byond.. With NO RIPS OR NEWBS!
BxS0ldi3R wrote:
Indeed, all he wants now its noobs to get his "subscriptions" so he can get more membership keys to TRY to make new "friends" so he can rip some more.

Exactly what he does. Makes them GM on his game, just so they can pay him.. Show's how much he fails. Oh and also, nice job with LR, dropped by it the other day, I really don't play it much though. ;D I play Reo games now, I'm tired of Dbz games, all of them are rips.
Thanks lol, but I'm not that proud of LR since I didn't start it and because it's a rip. Though it's going down soon.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6