Dragonball: Old Fate

by Meniam
Dragonball: Old Fate
Do you have what it takes to become the strongest? Come in and Train,Fight,Level,Explore,Chat,Complete quest,join tournament and alot more!
ID:60915

!!!!!!RELEASE OF D:OF HAS BEEN DELAYED!!!!!!
Special Note:
I've been really busy in real life, school has started again for me aswell.
In the year I'm in now I'll be going trough some hard sh*t, exams,tasks,etc...You know what I mean.
When I started on this game I was quite a bit younger, trough the years I've been learning more about byond and coding.
But still, in the end, I can't deny the fact that I'll be having not enough time to work on this game.(same goes for my other games)
Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm stopping with working on my games, this just means all the releases for all my games will be delayed until I have vacation again(Which is probably this december)
I hope you all understand.

-Meniam

Android 13 power up

Rules
1,No killing at Starter place! 2,Dont spam 3,Dont spam kill 4,Be nice 5,Dont beg 6,Obey Gm's 7,Enjoy!

Vegeta

Gm's
Level1,(open) Level2,(open) Level3,(Open) Level4,(Open) Level5,Meniam!

Gohan

Updates 1,Added new turfs 2,New look of the stats 3,Normal leveling 4,New map 5,Good stats gain

trunks

Help 1,We need a 24/7 hoster! 2,We need a iconner! 3,We need a Back-up hoster!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Voting
Do you like Dbz OF?
Then vote on it at Byond finest and you will get a thank you!Thanks for your support!
Ranking Policy

The staff of Dbz OF believes that people should rank games only if they love the game and think it deserves to be ranked, and as a result we do not offer rank bonuses. It is important to us that we obtain an honest, fair rank and that our work is gauged and evaluated with integrity; we are against the unfair ranking that rank boosts cause.

Because we do not offer ranking bonuses, it is obvious that our rank truly reflects the success and quality of our game, and it shows that we did not have to resort to bribing our players to get to where we are today. All the same, we hope our players will rank our game to support us, but only if they feel we deserve it and if they love our game; not because they were offered cheap in-game advantages.

We would like to thank AE for this Ranking Policy.

Vote For Dragonball: OF

at BYOND's Finest!

TopSiteList