Dirge Of Chaos

by Teka123
Dirge Of Chaos
An action pvp game with a role to fulfill that you choose to dominate the game.
In response to Miron257
Miron257 wrote:
when there was wipe idk how you berly started and after 1 hour like 3 people were lvl 1000+ already = players say no chanse for me catching them up = less players becouse no events and no help.

I would agree to this part.
If the levels and stats would be revamped the game would have a chance to gain more players imo.

hey come on people play this game and gms you wont be able to get more players without doin fun events like a tourney :P
How do you want to make a tourny weith like 1-5 people on
i hosted a tournament yesterday n im not even a GM..had about 8 people participating
I know, it's a complicated situation right now. It's obvious ppl are getting bored in Dirge. The Admins "had" tried to make this game active, but it's not as fun to make people stay in game any longer. Just as Sushi stated, there are other related games that interest ppl nowadays. People don't go on Dirge to play any longer; just to meet old friends, find if there is anything interesting and then leave. Some Admins couldn't afford that. Repetitive events doesn't make game active, cause same people win, people go to bed and wake to meet the same situation, etc. I hope you won't forget Dirge, cause things "might" change this summer at least for Dirge =( I hope.
If you want people to play, fix the bugs and the horrible balance issues. 3-4 sword/race choices are ridiculously overpowered, while most others are underpowered to the point of being useless..I don't understand the logic behind that design at all, it makes things extremely repetitive and boring. Considering the many bugs, lack of events, abundance of gold with no items to buy, only 1 enemy type worth killing, etc..it's obvious that the main draw of the game is the PvP, so when that's ruined by a complete lack of balance, why bother playing? Also, the revamped stat/leveling system is better, but still very much flawed, and the game guide is outdated/inaccurate.
You say fix the bugs but you don't say what the bugs are there is a place under Discussion for everyone to post bugs but no one has really posted there for the bugs to be fixed we need players to post them. He only just started updating again so as for balance issues they will be fixed over time its not easy to balance everything out it takes time =)
There is a bug that crashes the game. Howe is on vacation so it will be fixed once he gets back.
yo, it says that theres a new server for the game but it takes a shit load to connect and then it crashes on the interface
will npc land ever be back?
why can't i see any browser information while in-game? Can't see how much damage is being done, can't see who's online, cant see any info by double clicking people..none of that stuff
Click the "Statistics" button to activate the tabs.
what happened to this game?
They don't have reliable hosts... It's only hosted when the host feels like hosting it.
stop saying 'host'
I miss this game so much!
Sooooo, I may host the old version.
Shit i'd host a game if i had the info to do so.... i leave my computer running 24/7 anyway
The link that says *Host server here* or something like that leads you to this http://www.imendit.com/ ?
Working on the game once again! (Sratch. Old source was lost!)

- 5/5/2013
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6