Pokemon: Lucario TakeOver

by Chidori309
Pokemon: Lucario TakeOver
Pokemon game in the making. Try it out. :)
ID:61197

Hello, everyone. Welcome to Pokemon: Lucario TakeOver!
**Note: The game has been majorly updated since last hosted.**

Staff Members:
Owner: WildPin
Co-Owner: Chidori309

(hub update later to come)

If you need any admins or enforcers im the man for the job.Ive had experience as a gm b4,im mostly nice but can be strict if i have to.i like to help others, and im on 56% of the time (school -_-)
Sasukeuchiha5494 wrote:
this game is so messed up this game is really gay and its plain out boilshit u know
so i suggest u don't play this game

STFU you fag u dont insult a game that u hasn't even been up for a few weeks you fuckin piece a trash on gods green earth
i bet u ill get every metal
:O it wasnt online soooooooo im gonna try and host it xD if its really good ill make it the main thing i host :)
p.s. RAWR!
Scooby129 wrote:
:O it wasnt online soooooooo im gonna try and host it xD if its really good ill make it the main thing i host :)
p.s. RAWR!

.< ur game has a error unziping!!! -_- and i really wanted to play :[ oh well xD byez!
Haha!XD please make it up more often and maybe update the overview
i really what to play plz can u put this game on :D
Put the Game up >_<
This game is poorly constructed, not to mention horribly administrated.
Shadow813 wrote:
This game is poorly constructed, not to mention horribly administrated.

Thank you. After seeing the name, Overview, and other comments here, I was having doubts about letting this game into my guild(somoene submitted it). Your comment, the only one that looked as if it showed any maturity, was the one that gave me the deciding vote.

NOTE: To the maker(s) of this game; I give you a challenge. Prove me wrong. You want good, honest players? Make a good, mature game. Don't make a game a 10 year old could make. That includes using a publicly or privately released source.
yo atleast 1 admin from this game plz juin im stuck in a black screen and i cant get out plz help im not gona remake my pokemon r 2 strong there lvl 500k plz plz plz plz plz help my name on there is saizo is im on as saizo azuma plz tell me ur a admin ill get on my other prof ty plz help