Stick World 2

by Zaole
Stick World 2
An action-based RPG... with sticks!
ID:61209

Note: the game is currently in alpha. Expect savefile wipes.

Play as one of several classes as you battle evil across a diverse multitude of bright, cheery environments.

Although it is an RPG, this game leans heavily towards action; you'll find yourself forced to dodge enemy projectiles and use a large array of abilities to outwit your opponents, as well as combining the varied powers of other players' classes in order to take down bosses.

Current features:

• Three classes to choose from (warrior, archer, or mage) all with unique abilities
  • Easy to use hotkey system so you can swiftly use your favorite spells
  • Party system allowing you to group up with your buddies and share experience earned between kills
  • Enemy AI that will react to your actions based on that enemy's style of fighting; casters will stay in the back and heal other enemies, while archers will dodge around as they shoot
  • Equipment visible when worn- watch your stick grow in power as he becomes decked out in various new weapons of mass destruction
  • A seamless, easy to use housing system
  • The first of several professions: fishing!

• Programmer: Zaole
    Icon Artist: Sawrock
im looking forward to this cause i still remember the first one when me zaole and my other friend created this epic base

cant wait zaole
Grest game and fun good job!!!
Awesome game. Dont let the graphics fool you.
AWESOME!!! i already got way into it, but have you thought of making a class that can perhaps capture enemies for help in battle? loads of people go for that these days...
Needs a diffrent attack button... not everyone has a numpad ya know :/
Shavil Dark wrote:

If you checked the macros listing (which the game advises you to do every time you log in), it notes that if you don't have a numpad then you can use the 1-5 keys on the left side of the keyboard instead.
Zaole wrote:
Shavil Dark wrote:

If you checked the macros listing (which the game advises you to do every time you log in), it notes that if you don't have a numpad then you can use the 1-5 keys on the left side of the keyboard instead.

what do you mean by left side? this is a laptop! if you mean on the top i did not freaking see that...

Shavil Dark wrote:
Zaole wrote:
Shavil Dark wrote:

what do you mean by left side? this is a laptop! if you mean on the top i did not freaking see that...

Actually the numbers that you would use in game are even on the left side of the Key-Pad on a laptop as well. 1,2,3,4,& 5 are located in the top left corner if I'm not mistaken. ^_^
Den-Rioku wrote:
Shavil Dark wrote:
Zaole wrote:
Shavil Dark wrote:

Actually the numbers that you would use in game are even on the left side of the Key-Pad on a laptop as well. 1,2,3,4,& 5 are located in the top left corner if I'm not mistaken. ^_^

sorry it must be because im using a diffrent type of a laptop... being confuzzled is bad ya know :/

this game was Ranked on 7 page like 2 weeks ago now its On top of 4 WTF
man this game rocks since no one was hosting it i downloaded it on my comptuer and played alone without lags and i was like OMFG how can a person make such a great game with sticks
btw guys is there any other boss after the one in the robots building?
can anyone here host this game for the public i really wanna test it out with other players to see the pvp and stuff oh and btw is it should be that you dont die even with 0 HP?
I'm going to host for now on Anyone is welcome to join
I am hosting the game, any1 have a hint of laboratory?
mind if i have the source code? I want to create a mod off this as in items and maps (yay) and all that.