I still don't understand why any of you cared enough about the matter to get worked up over it... It was plainly clear to me what was intended by what was written... No, it is not 100% semantically correct, but with just a little bit of common sense, the meaning was blatantly obvious...

if someone says that china kills cats and dogs, then something is indeed blatantly obvious. it didn't matter so much what zeen said, but that she didn't realize or acknowledge that it was worded poorly and that a misinterpretation could be justified (heck, a misinterpretation was practically mandatory).

Don't give me any of that "then you should always say exactly what you mean" bullcrap... No one ever does that... No one... Ever...

this isn't just a slight technicality, and its not a matter of saying exactly what you mean. its a matter of not saying something that you don't mean.

And I've only ever said something mean when someone has said something mean to me, so don't pull that one on me.

i said "hello" to a person once but they didn't respond. that's rude, so i shot them. when questioned, i told the police that the person did something rude to me first, so they said it was totally acceptable and let me go.

most people weren't attacking you at all, just the clarity of your post and the merits of your argument. i don't think i've called you names or directly insulted your intelligence here, and you've done both of those to me many times.

in those eight examples that you posted, you never really cleared things up. you just denied saying something, or questioned our interpretation of what you said. denying what you didn't mean is not the same as saying what you did mean. the closest you came to clarifying it was by saying "I've quite clearly said I do NOT MEAN ALL PEOPLE in China." but even that doesn't exactly clarify it becuase you're not telling us what you meant, you're telling us that you've already said what you meant.

Garthor acts smart but inside hes an idiot. You point me to a post where I only said "shut up"

i don't care. i don't look at his insides. he's not saying that "shut up" was your entire post, but that's what your entire argument boiled down to.
Come on now.. Why are you still fighting over this dumb shit..
I never said China kills cats and dogs. I said "What China does to cats and dogs disgusts me" I never said "Only China kills cats and dogs" etc, etc. You made your own interpretation of what I said. If someone thought I meant that in a racist way, then it was cleared up to them by those 8 examples, they would have left that subject instead of drag it on constantly.

No "Shut up" wasn't what my whole argument boiled down to. I said shut up because people like you keep going on about the same thing over and over when its already been sorted.

Your little hello story is nothing like mine. As people have called me racist, idiot, etc so I'm allowed to argue back. It's a free country.

I will call someone an idiot if they keep going on about something thats already been explained. Or if they generally do act like an idiot and deserve to be called one. That's the only reason I called you one. Generally the other times I would have said something would be if they said something insulting back.

Next time I post, if I'm not 100% specific, I won't care. Neither should anyone.

So now, let's just drop it. Everyone makes mistakes.
Garthor acts smart but inside hes an idiot. You point me to a post where I only said "shut up", I actually bothered to try and clear things up by making many posts. And yet you still go on about it.

I'm not sure you're in quite the correct position to be judging anyone so succinctly.

And if someone said Britain was going from bad to worse, i'd be rather curious to just how such a small sample as a random video could provide such evidence (or something).
Come on now.. Why are you still fighting over this dumb shit..

the initial point of whatever zeen meant to say is only a small part of the issue. she's missed almost every point that everyone else has tried to make.

I will call someone an idiot if they keep going on about something thats already been explained

like i said in my last post, those eight examples hardly explain it. so shut up and READ my posts you picky little prick. idiot.
she's missed almost every point that everyone else has tried to make.

I haven't missed anything, I understand where someone would have got confused with what I was saying, but I cleared it up. And thus they should have dropped it. Which proves you've missed the point everyone else has been trying to make. That you should just stop arguing and drop it.

And Thorg, I just said I wouldn't be bothered if someone said "England is going from bad to worse" if they gave a good reason for it.

It wasn't a random video, it was what a lot of Chinese people do to make more money and have been doing for many years now. So as an animal lover I have every right to be angry with those that do this.

I've said what I had to say, everyone can get my point. And if you don't, you have a problem.
You never, ever, ever corrected your post, Zeen18. It is still the same bigoted racist narrow-minded piece of utter sensationalist stupid-ass moronic bullshit it's always been. Not one character in that utter shit-fest of a blog entry has been changed since it was posted, and it still proudly proclaims to the world that you're stupid, narrow-minded, bigoted, racist, moronic, and various other synonyms for "unintelligent."

And something a few people did is no reason to decry the whole country, you stupid cunt. How the fuck do you know that "a lot off Chinese people" do this? Have you asked them? Or were you simply believing this crappy sensationalist "news" you saw?

Nobody gives a shit how YOU would react if your own moronic claims were made against you. What matters is how OTHER PEOPLE react. However, I can see you're still in the phase of childhood where you assume the whole world is centered around yourself. Guess what? The world is full of OTHER PEOPLE, many of them AREN'T YOU. Grow up and get used to it.
Aww, did I get little Garthor mad? Poor little confused boy who has no idea what hes talking about.

Get a damn life and grow up yourself, you animal hater.

It's no wonder you have no friends whatsoever.
Okay, you've gone from neutral to disliked.

Just shut up and take your own advice.
First, I'd like to take this moment to apologize to OneFishDown since I didn't know his topic was made to be a mockery of Zeen's.

Second, if the only way I could make a living to support myself was to stomp kittens into the ground, I think I'd do it. I wouldn't be happy about it, but they're not other humans after all.

Third, fourth, and fifth. I haven't seen anything from Garthor's post that makes him come off as "a poor little confused boy who has no idea what he's talking about".

Ohhhh "China is going from bad to worse" how can that honestly offend anyone?

Well, for starters you imply that China was bad in the first place.

It's a free country.

It's not a free internet.

I really like that haughty high-horse attitude you just presented in your last post. I'm willing to bet that any neutral party to this argument would view you on the same level as anyone else.

It's no wonder you have no friends whatsoever.

Any sane person would, at this point, recognize that you have lost the debate. That was completely irrelevant and only serves to try distracting people from the heart of this argument - that people feel you weren't articulate enough with your China post.
The "debate" was over ages ago, theres no point in me arguing anymore, because it obviously has a personal problem with me, and just enjoys being an asshole to anyone on here. I've seen all its posts, its a bastard to everyone. I don't take anything it says seriously. So if its going to call me whatever it wants, I'm allowed to do the same. Theres no winning or losing here.

And Thorg, if you dislike me. I don't care, but don't act like you speak for everyone.

Sarm, I know there are many things in China I dislike. I mentioned what they were. So I'm allowed to say what I think about certain aspects of a country. And like I said, if someone said England was bad, I wouldn't care if they had a good reason for it. If torturing and killing animals is part of the Chinese culture then thats a good enough reason for me to dislike those that do these acts. I don't dislike China as a whole, I actually wanted to visit China, there are things I like and dislike about all countries. Just like all people. I'm sure you could think of many things you dislike about your own country even, doesn't make you "racist."

Yes it is a free internet, seeing as your expressing your opinion, I'm allowed to express mine. There aren't any laws on the Internet.

And any sane person would recognize that Garthor has no friends. And if iy does, I feel sorry for them to have to put up with someone like that. :)
Funny thing, Zeen18. I treat my friends with respect, do you know why? Because anybody who's my friend has EARNED that. You, on the other hand, have earned absolutely nothing, or possibly less. Thus, that's how I treat you.

It's not that I have a personal problem with you, it's just that you've proven in the past to have bad opinions, bad grammar, bad spelling, inability to write what you mean, a bad attitude, bad mannerisms, bad social skills, no ability in a debate, and various other bad qualities, so why should I expect you to be any different now?

And I generally only post when somebody is blatantly stupid, which is why you see me being mean in most of my posts.
No one can have a bad opinion, that just proves how stupid you actually are. I hate people like you, that think they're all that, when in actual fact your sad and lonely inside, I know your kind.

I don't have bad grammer, or bad spelling. You just like to notice very minor errors and then say "You can't spell" or "You have bad grammer", which is very sad. And your the one with very bad manners, you need to learn to grow up and stop looking at everyone's mistakes. You clearly have no ability in debates, as you just insult people because you don't know what else to say. Bad social skills eh? I seem to be pretty popular now, and I've made many friends. Funny how everything you say about me makes me think of you.

I'm very very suprised you have friends with that attitude. I truely feel sorry for each and every one of them.

Most people would just leave this, but I won't because I'm a tough nut to crack. And I won't let people like you get away with what you say.

So, why don't you be a gentleman and drop this once and for all? Let me atleast see one good quality about you. But I very much doubt you have one.
The "debate" was over ages ago, theres no point in me arguing anymore

you never were arguing, you were bickering. you never made an attempt to refute anyone else's points, you just denied them or questioned why we would think that. you never formed any decent arguments of your own, you just insulted people repeatedly. so don't call anything you've done here "arguing", you'd be giving yourself much more credit than you deserve.

we were never debating whether anyone here is an idiot, how many friends people have, whether or not people have read posts, or who should shut up. those are the topics you seem to talk about most, and you have never mentioned a valid way that they relate to this debate. so, that's just bickering. if you want to form a good argument, don't just make claims. you need to support them. so, if you say "you are an idiot", you need to back that up with some valid information.

Theres no winning or losing here.

again, because you're just bickering. it would be like trying to play a baseball game, but one team keeps playing basketball instead. it wouldn't get anywhere and the people playing basketball would just look like idiots.

And any sane person would recognize that Garthor has no friends. And if iy does, I feel sorry for them to have to put up with someone like that. :)

garthor is mean to idiots. if he was mean to you, congratulations.
The particular place of the internet you choose to argue in is only as free as the owner of the domain. Seeing how you're in OneFishDown's territory...although I suppose that's off on a tangent.

One thing, though.

No one can have a bad opinion, that just proves how stupid you actually are.

Are you saying that Garthor's opinion of bad opinions is a bad opinion? If not, that wouldn't make Garthor stupid. If you stand by that, then...wouldn't your opinion that Garthor's opinion of bad opinions be a bad opinion?

Fuck, I feel confused now.
No one can have a bad opinion, that just proves how stupid you actually are.

Are you saying that Garthor's opinion of bad opinions is a bad opinion? If not, that wouldn't make Garthor stupid. If you stand by that, then...wouldn't your opinion that Garthor's opinion of bad opinions be a bad opinion?

good point. er, i think it is, but you don't have to make it that convoluted even. just giving an example of a bad opinion would be enough to show that they do indeed exist.

it is my opinion that all american people have six arms and control the weather.

that's a bad opinion. there is no way i could support that, and there are many ways that people could show that my opinion there is incorrect. however, i could be correct in claiming that as being my opinion, because people are allowed to have opinions. but, having an opinion does not make it a good opinion.
Damn you for making me run to Webter to check on the word convoluted. But it was fun to type. :D
Oh god, really you lot need to stop analyzing everything so thoroughly.

you never made an attempt to refute anyone else's points, you just denied them or questioned why we would think that

I never denied anything, I even pointed how many times I mentioned your logic was wrong. I've said enough, but your never going to stop. What do you want me to say anyway? I've said all I can say, so why don't you just drop it?

I never said we were debating whether anyone is an idiot or has friends, bla bla. I'm allowed to say what I want about people like Garthor, seeing as you lot are saying what you want about me. If you don't like it, you can ban me.

We're all idiots! Especially you for taking part in this "argument" or bickering as you put it, Congratulations!

I don't believe anyone's opinion is bad, it can be wrong though.

If I said a certain game was my favourite. But someone else hated it, I couldn't call that a bad opinion. Just their opinion, and I'd respect them for it.

Just as you should respect how I feel about animal torturers! You may agree with it, but I don't. And just because I have a different opinion, doesn't mean you should go around pointing out mistakes in posts to make it seem that your "right". No one is right or wrong. No one has won or lost anything.
Oh god, really you lot need to stop analyzing everything so thoroughly

do we all analyze everything too throughly? or do you not analyze things thoroughly enough? what's wrong with analyzing something? if you don't want people to think about something that you said, then don't say it.

I never denied anything

"Never said that, I never catergorize people."
"I never said all Chinese people kill cats and dogs."
"I never said that."

those are all quotes from you, and they sound very much like you are denying something.

I've said enough, but your never going to stop. What do you want me to say anyway?

it doesn't matter what you say, just what you understand. and it doesn't seem like you've understood any point that anyone has tried to make. instead, you just call people idiots, or say that they have no friends.

I never said we were debating whether anyone is an idiot or has friends,

but statements about those topics are the majority of your comments. if we're not discussing the number of friends that we have, why keep bringing it up? just because you can say something, that doesn't mean that you have to say it. there are lots of combinations of words that you could say, but you don't say them because they have no relevance here.

I don't believe anyone's opinion is bad, it can be wrong though

it depends on what you mean by "bad". i would consider an opinion that is uneducated and poorly-supported to be bad.

if someone said that they hate a game that i like, but they never actually played the game, then i wouldn't really care for what they have to say about the game. if someone else had played this game a lot and had some complaints about it, i'd be more inclined to listen to those complaints.

Just as you should respect how I feel about animal torturers! You may agree with it, but I don't.

so you're saying that i should respect how you feel about animal torturers, and that i may agree with it, but you don't agree.

you don't agree with how you feel about animal torturers?

And just because I have a different opinion, doesn't mean you should go around pointing out mistakes in posts to make it seem that your "right".

i never said that you are wrong for disliking animal cruelty. i don't think i've taken any stance on animal cruelty here, so i wouldn't be right or wrong about that because that's not the argument here.

i'm pointing out mistakes because the mistakes make you look silly. if you want people to take you seriously and respect your opinions, you should put more time into writing them out.

i realize that they are just blog posts, and you probably don't care about putting that much time into writing them. but, you get bent out of shape when people don't understand you or don't take you seriously. so, it seems to be important to you that people understand you and take you seriously.

you make less and less sense with each post. you'd be best off stopping here.
And Thorg, if you dislike me. I don't care, but don't act like you speak for everyone.

I do speak for everyone.

It's everyone who doesn't know that yet.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7