Yes I do, but I'm not going to delete every little post I said. Because thats what it seems like you want me doing.
This will never die.

...:)
That is NOT what we want you to do. This is why we continue to say you have no understanding of what you've done.

You are, in many aspects, like a little kid.
Yet you haven't told me what to do.

I've done everything I can do, and I've explained everything. I don't care what you want me to do, because you, OFD and whoever else who just argues for the sake of it are childish.

Grow up and drop this stupid pathetic "argument."

o.o...
People have told you multiple times which portions of your post are offensive. You, however, steadfastly refuse to believe that you aren't insulting someone unless if you say "I'm insulting you."
What? I'm not refusing anything, I admit I gave a few insults and I mentioned that.

I deleted what was offensive on the main post, which like was mentioned would be what most people read. If they were to read the comments they would see what I meant even if anyone was offended. Now, no one was offended, so it doesn't matter.

Drop it
zeen, you keep making something new to argue about.

first your post was worded poorly, and that was pointed out. you clarified what you meant, but you missed the reason that we had a problem with it. so, we explain why there was a problem, and you didn't understand that either. now, you claim to "understand", but since you haven't shown any signs of understanding, we aren't convinced. now you don't get how saying "i understand" is not a good enough way to show understanding.

this hasn't been just one single argument, so it wouldn't be a matter of just dropping "it", it would be a matter of dropping "all of them".
Can someone tell me what's happened the last 3 pages I missed. I haven't been able to get online really the past few days. And I do NOT feel like reading through a 3 page bitchathon.
by the way, why does garthor keep calling zeen offensive. Maybe I just don't remember or something, but what the hell did she say that was offensive?
OFD, you talk. But all I see is "Bla, bla, bla"

I've been trying for the last bloody page to get you guys to drop it, but you keep bringing up new things! And you just did it again! "first your post was worded poorly" oh whatever! Who cares??? Whats next? "Then you put a full stop in the wrong place"?

Give it a rest!

Sol, I just said Garthor must have no friends. Oooo, yeah bet he crys so much from that comment.
OFD, you talk. But all I see is "Bla, bla, bla"

if you cannot read, that is not my fault or problem.

sol, there were a lot of comments in there from SSGX and someone else. a whole bunch of comments popped up here in just a couple of hours.

basically, its nothing worth reading. its just pages of zeen saying "i understand" and other people saying something like "well it doesn't seem like you understand" or "you've made statements which clearly show that you don't understand."
....o.o
<_<
Last time, on The Young and the Restless:

Cruelty to animals is horrible!!! However, steriotipical remarks towards the chinease still fly ^_^... Keep up the good work.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7