ID:61731

As sure as I am that no one will read this, due to the fact that majority of the people on byond I knew/know think I've died (by died I mean they know I've begun a family), I am going to post it anyways.

My membership will be up in about a month and a half, and I will not be buying another membership. I feel the urge to buy one, for the simple fact that when I log onto this site I remember that for some odd reason, I would force myself to stay awake to play the games on this site. I think the amount of fun this site offers to people of a younger age is pretty good actually.

Although the few people that I've met that assist with the maintenance or constant very impressive updating of the sites and programs that come along with it have been jackasses. It is very safe to say I met a good amount of pretty cool people on game to game. Whether is be their sense of humor that intrigued me or a share in taste of music that interested me.

I guess what this is, is a really long and corny way of saying thanks to byond? I'm not really sure myself. I kind of just saw the amount of time my membership had left before it expired and kind of let out a sigh. After that sigh, I thought to myself "Why did I just do that?". I told myself I would type the answer as a blog post. Not really for me, but for those I guess who remember I exist and may even look at my oh-so-uninteresting page every now and then and wonder; "Where the hell is that guy now?".

In conclusion (I went to university and I'm sorry but I just feel the need to type somewhat formally =] ) I'll kind of miss it, because when I lived by myself in a borderline farmland province for four years byond helped out with the boredom. That's the friggin' truth.

~~Xemnasty, Mansex, Sexman, Peeko, Xemboner, Xemy, AnsemX, Xemnas (And whatever the hell else people had thought up I answered to just about anything with an "X", "E" and an "M" in it).
At some point you will come back, it's something in you now, no way out. Nevertheless, Good luck, and have a great life!
Your forgeting Mr.Xemnas :P and a few more, hope it works out for ya denz

- Eskiboy, Chris, Evil D... You no the rest dude :)