ID:618908

BYOND Version:494.1126
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Web Browser:Firefox 11.0
Applies to:Dream Seeker

Thus far we've been unable to verify or reproduce this bug. Or, it has been observed but it cannot be triggered with a reliable test case. You can help us out by editing your report or adding a comment with more information.
In 494, there seems to be an odd bit of jerky lag. When moving around, the game will quite often "freeze" for a quick second. This is somewhat similar to previously reported bugs where, if you were moving in a flight state, you would often drop into your hover animation (I couldn't find these old posts). However, this issue seems to freeze the entire game (possibly due to some kind of networking loss?).

The issue may be present in 493, but it is much less noticeable there, if at all. You can much more smoothly move around for the most part in 493.

Testable in The Planet's Server
I actually have felt laggier in this new version, but I don't know if it's because of the update, or because of my game, but it's a huge difference... So I hope it's a BYOND Error that can be fixed, so I can have less lag in my games.
After reinstalling 494 this seems to have cleared up, so perhaps it is reliant on something else.
EDIT: Actually, that re-install was to 494.127, so maybe this just happened to get fixed in there.
Lummox JR changed status to 'Unverified'