AnimalCrossing

by Bladeshifter
AnimalCrossing
Reconstructing from scratch! All multi-tiled, open testing! =)
ID:61964

SAVING will be disabled until a later date, All saves will be import() export() this way you can visit other towns. I hope you will not try to find your save and edit it or else... ban will be issued. thnx.

Re-Constructing this game from scratch! The 32x32 pixels arent good for animal crossing and let you miss alot of the beauty of the game. so im multi tiling ALOT of stuff... And with that said... alot of glitches come with it. So if you see your head go thru a tree or somthing... DONT complain. OR report it as a bug. ill work it all out in time.

RULES

-SERVER ONLY HOLDS A FEW PEOPLE AT A TIME! Everyone who does not get to the server in time to buy a house will have to be a visiter.

-NO! I will not host another server so you can have your own house.

-STFU AND STOP ASKING TO ALWAYS HOST AND GIVE FILES, My life isnt dedicated to byond and i will NOT add new stuff just to please YOU!

-DO NOT ASK FOR ADMIN, GM, MOD ETC!

-the testers password is "i agree"

-I expect full co-operation from testers or else the only kind of testing you will be doing is school work.

-I will not hesitate to boot a tester because theres always another one waiting to join.

-TO JOIN YOU MUST READ ALL OF THESE RULES, AND ENTER THE TESTER CODE WHEN YOU ENTER