ID:62397

No, not really. Just wanted to show you some more of our updates. Pretty much taking you along step by step into our Era. Well I pretty much need to cover multiple things here, but let's get this party started.

Recon
As I showed above and here our new name is Recon. It fits our new storyline better than World At War, not because it's cool Pmitch.

Recon is a tactical horror shooter taking place in the future. Monsters have taken over the universe as we know it and there are only a few survivors. Your team (Team Recon) is one of the survivors, can you defeat the monsters and bring peace into the earth? So suit up, and lock and load!

Castlemania Warlords
Well I pushed back the testing date because of the tournament. I wont announce the Date and Time at the moment. Probably later or something, but not here or now. Once again sorry.

Bounty Hunter Online
As I first originaly stated <a href="
http://www.byond.com/members/ Expeliarmor?command=view_post&post=62112">here we will be starting yet another game, once we get to that sort of progress when we feel like we can take more weight. Bounty Hunter Online [BHO] is a game that will follow the life of a Bounty Hunter. A ruthless person who will do anything for money. A game where you must live and let suffer for your own greed. You must capture fugitives, you're not evil but not good. Yep, it's going to be another big game.

Be sure to be on the look-out for some more new updates following P.E.G. one step at a time!

Sincerely,
Was there any real reason to actually link to my blog or even mention me? No.

And cool stuff, keep it up.
Pmitch wrote:
Was there any real reason to actually link to my blog or even mention me? No.

I take it your just that lovable, Pmitch.

And cool stuff, keep it up.

I am looking a little interested in Recon(I'm a sucker for action games, especially ones that are not just WW2 and Zombie Shooter ones. Those get ridiculous)
@Pmitch
No, not at all. Publicity of the sorts?

@HeavenlyFlow
Happy you two are interested.

Also, Our Next Topic:
Terrorist Are Coming!