Reaction

by Rockinawsome
Test your Reaction! 9 playable levels. Simple game. Help 10 of a color reach the left side of the screen. To do this you may click like crazy, or use a strategy.
ID:62524

Version 2!

Cleaned up some bugs (like used my R_range proc to fix a problem view() was giving me for the bombs).

The game now features more...features. In addition to bombs, there are now several more bonuses including: SWAP = swap a tile in its position provided something isn't blocking it, NUKE = a bomb which wipes out most blocks on the screen, TIME = adds 5 seconds to your time, and RAINBOW = adds 5 of the same color to the block you click on.

There's also an AWESOME midi file background music motif (which can be toggled off) and a "Story" of sorts.

With any luck version 3 should include a Scoreboard! That is, if I ever feel like getting around to doing it...

Enjoy!

Test your reaction in this crazy game of double clicking! Double Click, or use a simple strategy. 9 playable levels(level 10 you win). Help 10 of a color (brick) reach the left side of the game. In doing so you reach the next level!
i cheated on this lol .dblclick red teal blue green purple yellow lol