DragonBall Z: All Star Battle

by Theonethegame
DragonBall Z: All Star Battle
This game is one of the few nonriped dbz game on byond.
ID:62687

<<>

Photobucket
dragonballsStaffdragonballs

Owner: Theonethegame,Bballman12344,Archfiend Master

Coders: Theonethegame,Archfiend Master, Bballman12344,

Iconer: Theonethegame

Mapper: Theonethegame

Host: Bballman12344.
dragonballsRulesdragonballs

1.Dont ask for GM/Mod/Event. The Staff will give when its necessary. Result:Mute/Boot/Ban
2.Dont Spam.Result:Mute/Boot/Ban
3.Dont compile about dieing too much.Result:Mute/Boot</</td>
Photobucket
Photobucket &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;

can i be gm on this game when it starts plz

and it must be cool cant w8
hi can i be gm on this game when it start too i have been co-owner on a lot of them maybe 5 or 6 time plz
i wuld apply in forum for gm but there is no so i am askking acroos disscus plz think about it
i have alot of expirience of a gm i can help a lot of ppls i am really good at helping in everything i am a good iconer that all plz think about it
hey man its ya long lost friend lol hru man i didnt no u played this thing lol anyway iv been busy sorry about the ms server it got buged i spent ages trying to fix it but had no luck anyway iv been finishing my yr 12 now fianal yr just hook us up if u need help with your game ? the dragonball z game from !!!JOE!!!
BRing it back
can i bea Host on Dark apocolypse
All star and his staff are working on updates.This game will be like a continues DBZ tourneyment with lots of feautres.It will not be a rip
Naruto12131 wrote:
All star and his staff are working on updates.This game will be like a continues DBZ tourneyment with lots of feautres.It will not be a rip

Your wrong it is already a rip the icons are from sprite sheets there fore you cannot call it a 'NON RIP'. Mastermind you fail sauce correct your noobishness.
icons dont matter thant much >.>
Domnic wrote:
Naruto12131 wrote:

Your wrong it is already a rip the icons are from sprite sheets there fore you cannot call it a 'NON RIP'. Mastermind you fail sauce correct your noobishness.

You know Domnic what I heard was its not a "rip" until its taken from another byond game. So like if you go get icons of sheets its ok... To me its not right... but whatever.
all star did you know this link has a free download for DBZ DA source. :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/emz466
Naruto12131 wrote:
all star did you know this link has a free download for DBZ DA source. :D

http://www.sendspace.com/file/emz466

Hey noob he knows already, no need to go crazy over it.
Naruto12131 wrote:
icons dont matter thant much >.>

Are you nuts? Icons are one of the key features of a game. Icons SHOW THE LOOK OF THE GAME! For heaven's sake!
Theonethegame wrote:
Domnic wrote:
Naruto12131 wrote:

You know Domnic what I heard was its not a "rip" until its taken from another byond game. So like if you go get icons of sheets its ok... To me its not right... but whatever.

Who said so? Your little brain? Oh My god seriously you hear all wrong things!
These icon's are rips ive seen them on another game before i dont remember where but they are rip. but they are not rips from byond thats the good thing! Mabey All Star should get a ne iconer to make their own if he wants to make a One of the few none rip's on byond.
He got those sprites off of a sprite sheet like this.
Wtrbooger wrote:
Mabey All Star should get a new iconer to make their own if he wants to make a One of the few none rip's on byond.

It's called a Pixel Artist, say it right or don't say it at all.

Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Mabey All Star should get a new iconer to make their own if he wants to make a One of the few none rip's on byond.

It's called a Pixel Artist, say it right or don't say it at all.

Does it realy matter you dick brain?
Page: 1 2 3