DragonBall Z: All Star Battle

by Theonethegame
DragonBall Z: All Star Battle
This game is one of the few nonriped dbz game on byond.
Theonethegame wrote:
Domnic wrote:
Naruto12131 wrote:
All star and his staff are working on updates.This game will be like a continues DBZ tourneyment with lots of feautres.It will not be a rip

Your wrong it is already a rip the icons are from sprite sheets there fore you cannot call it a 'NON RIP'. Mastermind you fail sauce correct your noobishness.

You know Domnic what I heard was its not a "rip" until its taken from another byond game. So like if you go get icons of sheets its ok... To me its not right... but whatever.

Cprrect and it doesnt realy matter if it was a rip yall just need to stop complaning and report instead of talking shit to the people who make the rips and it's not of byond games so it's no rip here so it doesnt mattter.
Whatshisname wrote:
Cprrect and it doesnt realy matter if it was a rip yall just need to stop complaning and report instead of talking shit to the people who make the rips and it's not of byond games so it's no rip here so it doesnt mattter.

It's a rip. Deal with it.
And Dick Brain? What are you twelve?
Why the hell is there a fight on every comment box? The worst part about it is your fighting on a ripped game hub.
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Mabey All Star should get a new iconer to make their own if he wants to make a One of the few none rip's on byond.

It's called a Pixel Artist, say it right or don't say it at all.

well, considering im a more pro iconner then you, i prefer to be called an Iconner.. not a Pixel Artist
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:
Mabey All Star should get a new iconer to make their own if he wants to make a One of the few none rip's on byond.

well, considering im a more pro iconner then you, i prefer to be called an Iconner.. not a Pixel Artist

Good one. You? Pro at pixel art? Don't make me laugh. I could draw better pixel art then you with my eyes closed.

Mickemoose wrote:
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Good one. You? Pro at pixel art? Don't make me laugh. I could draw better pixel art then you with my eyes closed.

whatever you say idiot... (since when are little kids getting memberships)
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

whatever you say idiot... (since when are little kids getting memberships)

You should ask yourself that kiddo.

DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Good joke. Someone who could actually draw would call himself a Pixel artist or an artist. Iconner isn't a word in English, polish your brain a bit kid.
Domnic wrote:
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Good joke. Someone who could actually draw would call himself a Pixel artist or an artist. Iconner isn't a word in English, polish your brain a bit kid.

i dont say Pixel Artist, cuz it sounds like you have a big ego.. which is true for you guys running your mouths
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Domnic wrote:
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

i dont say Pixel Artist, cuz it sounds like you have a big ego.. which is true for you guys running your mouths

I take it you can't draw shit, if you can well prove it show us your portfolios.
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Are you stupid? Mikemoose has quite a few non-rip games out right now. You have none! To top it all off you play DA the worst rip on Byond. Come back in 1000 years and maybe then you will be able to make better art then him.

Mickemoose wrote:
Whatshisname wrote:

It's a rip. Deal with it.
And Dick Brain? What are you twelve?

Yo moma was twelve when she was sucking on my big black cock.
Mickemoose wrote:
DevilsMinion528 wrote:
Mickemoose wrote:
Wtrbooger wrote:

Step back into reality you fuckin twat you are useless to the existance of the universe now DIE!
is this game dead?
Undefeated Saiyans wrote:
is this game dead?

Was it ever alive?
Who gives a damn it's a rip and i doubt it would have been any fun.
Does this game need a host because Aceraptor has arrived.
Lol My Budokai Game PWNs This >:D
Kevin your game doesn't pwn anything right now
Aceraptor wrote:
Kevin your game doesn't pwn anything right now

You made another mean comment and i made you tester T_T
Page: 1 2 3