ID:62732

So I recently pilfered the hosting files for a favorite of mine, Hurricane, and had a lot of fun with it (until a storm hit IRL and power went out (that's the second time it's happened while playing Hurricane)).

2009-04/Zaole-0001/Hurricane 2.0.dmb

2009-04/Zaole-0001/Hurricane 2.0.rsc

There have been tons of great BYOND games over the years that are no longer available to download... unfortunately, I got a new computer recently and no longer have over 9,000 BYOND games downloaded on my computer. :(

What games do you have? share plox

program files -> BYOND -> MyHub -> go into an author's folder -> go into game's folder -> upload its rsc and exe (I believe both are necessary)

Oh, and did anyone ever get Hurricane's source from FFF's blog before it expired? I want to release NARUTO: OMG HURRICANES but I'm missing that. :(
You mean .rsc, and .dmb I believe? Or the .exe files which I rarely ever see used? Hah.
Rockman Hero of Legends brings back so many memories. If anybody has the host files to those I wish they would give them out. Although it really wasn't that great of a game, it'd be awesome just to play it again.
I have the host files to the Iron Dogs series by WildBlood.
HeavenlyFlow wrote:
You mean .rsc, and .dmb I believe? Or the .exe files which I rarely ever see used? Hah.

It refers to itself as a "BYOND executable" even though it's a .dmb.
It's all about the Scarey games.
Fugsnarf wrote:
Rockman Hero of Legends brings back so many memories. If anybody has the host files to those I wish they would give them out. Although it really wasn't that great of a game, it'd be awesome just to play it again.

I could message ZeroVirus if necessary, seeing as he has the source code to it.
I have some ancient omegamall and mystic journey files somewhere.
I just wish someone had the host files for Survival by Polatrite. Such good times on that game.
someone hosted it not too long ago...someone on chatters had it.
does anyone have hostfiles for GTA Online by OneFishDown?
Zaole wrote:
I just wish someone had the host files for Survival by Polatrite. Such good times on that game.

I've made a complete reproduction of Survival same old features with a ton of new features. You should try it out when it comes out, it goes by the name of Came and Conquered.
LODE WARS! :D

It's on my member's site
Zaole wrote:
Calus CoRPS wrote:
Hurricane Source
http://www.byond.com/members/CalusCoRPS/files/ Hurricane_src.zip

GTA Online
http://www.byond.com/members/CalusCoRPS/files/gtaonline.zip

thanks muchly

By George, you legend. Thankee very much for the hurricane source link you posted. I've been searching for ages to get to this.