Pokemon Race Against Time

by Haseo00jr
Pokemon Race Against Time
The best, most simple Pokemon game on BYOND that uses a real time battling system, and is soon to have actual attacks!
ID:63113

Become a byond member https://secure.byond.com/ members/?command=member_payment&hub_refer=14c9fefe8c59c021

Staff:

-Owner: Rose (Haseo00jr)
-Owner/Programmer: Superboy (KururugiSuzaku)
-Owner/Iconner: Brad (Blader83)
-Admin/Programmer: Soft & Wet (Optimus Maximus)
-Head Admin: Pride (Doogal)
-Admin: Z (Eltio1996)
-Admin:
-Admin:
-MAJOR Programming Help: Ishuri (Ishuri)
-Host: Winning

Player Rules:

1. Do not Multikey. -ban-
2. Do not use excessive profanity. -mute-
3. Please don't abuse any bug found within the game. -ban, deletion of Pokemon-
4. Do not spam caps. -mute, boot-
5. Don't threaten anyone, it's just a game. -mute, ban-
6. No advertising. -boot, ban-
7. No spamming (excessive caps, etc). -mute, boot, ban-
8. If you have an issue, please report it to a GM, or use the forums. Please do not shout about it in game. -mute, jail, boot-
9. No AFK Training (training without being active on the game). -ban, deletion of Pokemon-
10. A Gymleader will battle you if he/she wants to, do not pester him/her. -mute, jail, boot-
11. Do not clone your Pokemon. -ban-
12. Do not pester GM's, it is very annoying. Use admin-help. They'll most likely notice it and help you. -mute, boot, jail, ban-
13. Do not attack another persons Pokemon without prior consent from both parties. -jail-

Admin Rules:

1. Please let the players find Pokemon on their own. Don't help them by summoning them. If they need help just lead the way. -demotion-
2. You are a player, don't abuse the power I give you. I gave it to you for a reason. -demotion-
3. You are required to help a player if they need help. -demotion-
4. Do not create yourself a Pokemon. -demotion-
5. Do not unjustly punish a player. -demotion-
6. The players have the right to speak their mind. If they don't like you, that's too bad, you cannot punish them for speaking their mind. If they get disrespectful and begin to spam, caps, etc. you can punish them. -demotion-
****Any violation of the rules will result in punishment.****

Gym Leaders:

Dark Gym:

Rock Gym:

Water/Ice Gym:

Thunder Gym:

Ghost Gym:

Fire Gym:

Flying Gym:

Grass Gym:

Organization's:

Pokemon Hunters:

Pokemon Rangers:

Team Magma:

Team Aqua:

Team Rocket:

Team Galatic:

Gym Leader/E4 Rules

~1.Players can tell if your not doing your job, so they can remove you from Gym leader/E4 spot.

~2.They can also challenge you if your not on for atleast 4 hours a day, unless you tell a Admin/GM why you wont be here

~3.Gym leaders, stop trainin if you know no one can beat you <.<

Elite 4

First E4:
Second E4:
Third E4:
Fourth E4:
E4 Champion:
------------------------------
2008 All Rights Reserved
Pokemon Race Against Time is in no way working with Nintendo, Gamefreak, or any other official Pokemon company's.
</<hr>
Hello, everyone. Pokemon Race Against Time has been down for a while, but I'd like everyone to know it's returned!
Ill be hosting it! :D
:D
why cant i join the game
Cant join...
hi guy I`m joining the server to make some videos of the game
can someone tell WHY cant i join the game if i am banned let me know >.>
Try re-downloading BYOND?
Everyone who's having problems logging in: please install the latest version of BYOND.
i did that and it still wont let me log in same thing with my friend too!!??
Not working for me either.
Half of the people who want to play cannot join. its not our BYOND, because other games work just fine. This only happened after the update, so its the game/hosting.
Why do you even want to play it, idiots? This "game" has no Gameplay at all. Not updates, not anything. You're just a damn icon that hits another by clicking "a" and repeat forever. That wastes your life. Go outside children.

+ Enjoy your awesome server problems :D
is sandile in this game?
for some reason the game wont start
I Cant Join (Osmore)
i can't join
- zetjex
i cant join ether
idk y
i was playing then i got throw out of the game and can't get in again whats happening o_o
Page: 1 2 3 4