ID:6364

I recently purchased the Logitech MX1000. It's a laser(not optical, laser) mouse, obviously produced by Logitech. If anyone doesn't mind spending $65-70 USD on a mouse, then you should definately own this.

Mouse specs, taken directly from Logitech's webpage:

PC • Mac • Cordless • USB • PS/2 • Application Switch • Internet Forward/Back • Cruise Control™ buttons • Tilt Wheel Plus Zoom™ • Right-Handed Comfort Grip • Rechargeable • Laser Technology

Pros:

• Very ergonomic mouse. Fits my hand perfectly
  • You can use it on almost any surface. The tracking is powerful enough for me to hold it a half inch off my desk, and it still tracks fine
  • Quick application switching rules, and the back and forward buttons are in a perfect position
  • Lithium-ion battery, never have to buy batteries again. Has LED for battery charge.

• Cons:

• The base is very light and not very stable, I can see it getting busted easily.
  • You can't use the mouse if your left handed. If you figure out how, your my new personal jesus.
  • The cruise control feature is kind-of redundant, though I welcome the extra buttons for gaming!

• Pictures:

Overall:

I was comfortable using this mouse within 15 minutes of using it. Can't say that about any other mouse I've owned, unless it was a generic two-button mouse. I don't know how I went without it before =P
It looks pretty decent. And I was banned for two days for spamming my blog, at least I think. So you might get some pleasure out of knowing that. Sorry. :(
I already replied to your last post. You got your punishment, no reason to be mad anymore. Try to keep this thread on topic =)
Will do. ^^
Got a question for ya though, is it worth the money? I just fixed my mouse, the one that came with the PC after 6 months of not working. It didn't work from day one but now works great after finding out that something was unplugged inside the mouse. I'm debating whether I should buy another or just keep this one. I do leave for bootcamp soon so I might not want to waste the money.
Yep, I'd say it's honestly worth the 70 bucks. I wouldn't have bought it in the first place if I had a doubt.
Yeah, I have an old Logitech mouse, and I'm planning on buying one of the newer MX ones.