ID:63665

"History in the making is a little short Biography based on some of the ups and downs of my time being on BYOND."

We're going to start this in no particullar order for now. Just random years.

2007-2008
My original debut on BYOND. Though I had found it by mistake, a simple typo, one that could of made this key extinct. I was doing one of my idiotic random searches and it so happens that I was searching Beyond, not to be mistaken as BYOND. The first link that appeared was BYOND, along with the description of "A multi-player world building utility; allows you to create, host, and connect to text or graphical games, even web apps. Excellent for RPGs." As you would know guest keys weren't available back then so I created a key, which I won't mention here. Well, multiple keys you could say. I play my first game (after I've downloaded BYOND) which was Castle By Abra.

I loved the game and my first words were "I want to create a game just like this". I thought it would be the easiest thing in the world, so foolish was I. Gathering a Team of Admins and Creating the file for the game was all I expected to do. I even created a Classified Ad, which was soon put down by many as terrible. You can read that here. Well I soon new that I had to do a lot of work I opened up the Early Devoloper's Guide to programming. I was so amazed about how many things you could do with a simple verb. Over the time I met many willing to help me
(Nadrew) with my skills. I soon devolped a love for programming with the help of my Sensei like figure. Though a picture describes 1000 words, a verb describes 1000 uses... To Be Continued
Actually, there were guests when I joined in 2006, and there were definitely guests for months before that. The only thing is that guest keys weren't unique; they were always "Guest".
there were guests in '02