ID:63675

I'm in spain right now. My brother told me that "suntan lotion is for pussies", so now I have a very red nose.

Will be back on saturday, so I'll fill you in regarding robin ince and staying round sue's!
Peer pressure is for pussies!
Skin cancer is for bigger pussies ;)
Quit following me, Jeff.
Eh, Spain isn't too bad. Try going to Key West, FL without lotion. Looking back, I was happy being a "pussy" with a nice bronze than a friend with the same mentality. He was a cherry colored nightmare in two days.
Disturbed Puppy wrote:
Eh, Spain isn't too bad. Try going to Key West, FL without lotion. Looking back, I was happy being a "pussy" with a nice bronze than a friend with the same mentality. He was a cherry colored nightmare in two days.

Try going to Cancun. I was a very red, peeling "pussy". Srsly, it's bad there. And to make it worse, I'm going to Costa Rica this year.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Try going to Cancun. I was a very red, peeling "pussy". Srsly, it's bad there. And to make it worse, I'm going to Costa Rica this year.

Well, I work in a dive shop on NC's outer banks in the summer, so I get enough sun that Mexico would only leave me looking like a blond local.

Costa Rica, on the other hand, is the type of place where someone with a tan that applies lotion only turns "pink", so good luck with that.
Try being a lobster, see how red you are then! *unsubscribe*
Vermolius wrote:
Try being a lobster, see how red you are then! *unsubscribe*

Probably #FF0000.