Duel Monsters Online

by Kajika
Duel Monsters Online
An online version of the Trading Card Game.
One more Thing i want to be Contacted and Reply when D-M-O! Comes back cause i'm gonig to play Cardfight!! Vanguard cause the other yu-Gi-Oh Games arent my style.
hi all.i'm new here i don't know how to play duel monsters! can you help me?
yugioh duel acceleration made by konami is going down in a couple of days and this game is the closest to being like it that ive found so put this game back up please.
Kaji! Bring back DMO! We're all waiting for you =) All our hopes and dreams rest with you. I'll bring my best friends here when you do :) I want to see you again.
Wouldn't have much time to play, but I do hope this comes back.
I would love to see DMO back up as well, I probably wouldn't play as much as I used too but I would still long in to talk to old friends n what not.
I know how you feel :) I wonder how my old friends like duogohan are doing.
Here's something for old times' sake: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1619190/dmo.png

:') I think it was from mid 2009
In response to Metamorphman
Metamorphman wrote:
Here's something for old times' sake: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1619190/dmo.png

:') I think it was from mid 2009

I miss it D:
Kozuma3, Metamorphman

That picture is amazing! It reminds me of all my epic arguments and life long playing of the game. I hope Duel Monsters Online comes back on-line soon. I miss the old days.

Doesn't anyone still have one of the OLD versions back when we could host? (I think 5.1? was the last of the player side hosting clients)

It wouldn't be too hard to run that under a new byond domain, and call it something like DMO classic and have that up and running.
Hello!
The old versions require validation from the lufika servers or someplace, and it is still disabled from that side.

In response to Metamorphman
Metamorphman wrote:
The old versions require validation from the lufika servers or someplace, and it is still disabled from that side.

Can you still run it on your PC, but without hosting? Still would bring back memories.
Afraid not, just to even start up the world requires validation.
question I know the old dmo wont work but has anyone tried to figure out why it wont.Can't the staff on the site help or give advice as to why it wont work on the updated version
Yes. Kajika has. It started off just not being very stable, it ended up not being able to be hosted at all eventually. Because DMO is such an old game the updates pretty much killed it over time. I think at this point it's actually easier to re-code the entire game than to troubleshoot it. Kajika obviously agrees, if that's the route he took with it. The upside is that he has seen a lot of what has and hasn't worked. It will help make the newer version better.
Wow it's been so long since I've even thought about getting on these forums. Kajika it's great to hear that you're continuing to work on a game in which I used to love. I would like to contribute in anyway I can. If you need help in any aspect of this project, please feel free to contact me via email at [email protected]. Anything I can do to help restore the game I spent quite a bit of my youth on is something I wouldn't mind devoting some time to doing.
ahh
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11