ID:64483

As I usually am as I try to get some programming done I search the games section. A couple of game names made my day such as Final Resurrection, Lost Saiyans[???], and now the winner and most funniest Naruto Ninja Prophecy. So now I ask of you to donate some funny names of games so we can all enjoy the most stupid all-time names of BYOND! NARUTO NINJA PANSIES!!!!!!!!
Naruto: Kyuubi Rage 2: Kyuubi Vs. Curse Seal

Beat that.
Naruto: Jutsu Master
Naruto Legend Of Shinobi Tacticss 2 EvO
Dragonball Z SR
Dragonball Z: Legends Reborn ( lol )
Sad part is, i have Co Owner status on Ninja Prophecy
I don't feel those names are all that bad. Not compared to "Troy1121" or "Bleach: Las Noches"
Trosh Kubyo wrote:
I don't feel those names are all that bad. Not compared to "Troy1121" or "Bleach: Las Noches"

Trolling is bad for your health!
Nada.
(_)(_)/////D ~~
I'm with Kubyo on this one.
Even the ascii penis part.
Bleach: Las Noches which from what I can gather means "Bleach: The Knights" or "Bleach: Hollow Night Palace" depending on your origin. I don't find this particularly creative. But I guess it has something to do with the franchise.
Trosh Kubyo wrote:
Nada.

There's nothing wrong with Nada.
Tiberath wrote:
Bleach: Las Noches which from what I can gather means "Bleach: The Knights" or "Bleach: Hollow Night Palace" depending on your origin. I don't find this particularly creative. But I guess it has something to do with the franchise.

Las Noches actually has to do with the series and, if I recall, is the name of the castle in which Aizen and the Arrancar reside. It wasn't just a random uncreative name.

The dumbest name I've ever come across (and will probably remain such for quite some time) would have to be Bleach Lust of Obscure Destruction (BLOOD), by SadoSoldier.
Yeah, SadoSoldier is two pennies short of a dollar.
Dragonball Z Sagas Unleashed, whoever made it is a fgt
Yash 69 wrote:
Dragonball Z Sagas Unleashed, whoever made it is a fgt

Definitely. I say we find him and kick his ass.
Wow, my name is stupid? People usually call me Ryan which is a very common name. I mean come on! What the hell is a Trosh?

Edit:
As stated by many people of the community the name of the game should reflect how the gameplay handles and what's the point of the game. None of the game's names really make sense these days.
Troy1121 wrote:
Wow, my name is stupid? People usually call me Ryan which is a very common name. I mean come on! What the hell is a Trosh?

What's a Tiberath?
Tiberath wrote:
Troy1121 wrote:

What's a Tiberath?

A rare australian sloth? Known for its quick responses and sly actions. AHHHHHHHH! A Tibertah just robbed me!!!

Actually my name has a bit of meaning behind it. It is a combination of my last key, last name, BYOND and Troll.

Why do you have all those numbers behind your name Troy?
Page: 1 2