Dude, as the guy who has spent a lot of time scouring through the Anime guild (since its my job), let me tell you that those names are like the cream of the crop. There are some really, really bad ones.

Naruto: Killed In Action by Jbozza
Naruto: Kyuubi Rage 2: Kyuubi Vs. Curse Seal by Thakid45

The truth though? Things used to be MUCH worse. I thought id find some way better examples of fail but really, surprisingly, things have improved since we put in harsher restrictions.

ie
http://www.byond.com/members/ Masterdan?command=view_comments&post=32952#comments
My name is self-explanatory. It's the name that is on my birth certificate and my birth name. It's my actual name, it doesn't have to have anything behind it.

I just pefer people to call me Ryan since it is the name most people address me by. In real life my mom changed my name when I was little from "Troy" to "Ryan" I've been meaning to make a new key, but I couldn't ever get around to it, so, once again, yeah, that's my story.
Remember you have game called Castlemania Warlords. if you have mozilla firefox there's red line beneath it indicating it's not a word, maybe a typo?
It can't be so!?
Naruto: Raise of The Dark Warrior
Tiberath wrote:
Yeah, SadoSoldier is two pennies short of a dollar.

Beats me down. I'm missing a quarter. D-:
I'll make a new game called BYONDouchebags and i'll be #1
Yash 69 wrote:

gm pl0x
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

gm pl0x

Kan i hav hed gm plz?
By the way nothing was really wrong with those names. It's just the fact that the names have no relation to the game.
Riku 123q wrote:
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

gm pl0x

Kan i hav hed gm plz?

everyone iz gm daw, except popisfizzy
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Page: 1 2