ID:64544

Post your comments here!
I'm still carrying the smile you gave me this morning, i can't wait to get home from work and give it back to you. <3
Hey Ultimate Good.
I was wondering if you could help. I'm currently hosting a Charmed Game, that Sync created, for my friends and I was wondering if you could give me RPM3 so I can give out ranks on my server.

I do like Artemis's server but he seems a little strict and my server has different type of game play. I just wanted to let my friends and me play on it and have some good time.

Thank you.
Hi again,

I'm really sorry but things re really getting out of hand. Artemis is going crazy and sending his friends to spam my server saying to go to his server and my server chrashed and so as my computer.

Everyone just wants to RP on my server, why can't he just leave us alone? Please, I just want him to stop.
*cough*I'm still carrying the smile you gave me this morning, i can't wait to get home from work and give it back to you. <3

OH GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD ENGH! *PANT PANT* OH YES YES!
Duh,celly do you even read this stuf, if yes i wanted to inform you that the i will send you the update on 18 september. Have good time
CelLy YoU kNoW wHaT i WaNT
Hello, I was wondering if I could ever help out in the Charmed game? If that's okay? or any job positions?
Teh EBIL veggee iz following me D:
Zane The Shadow wrote:
Teh EBIL veggee iz following me D:

It R da git U!!!!