Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
ID:64614

Discord

After 6 years, it's back.

If you're experiencing issues logging in, try just waiting well over a minute on the BYOND game connecting screen. Some users are seeing success with that.

Also, try connecting directly to the server, if the hub connection fails.

Check the forums for updates.

Currently in Pre-Alpha version, here are some features you may not know of right away:

-Press Z when facing an NPC to talk with it.

-New Press Z when facing another player to challenge them to a battle.

-Click a Pokémon in the Pokémon list to view its stats.

-VERY COOL Drag and drop a Pokémon from your list to the floor next to your trainer icon to release it and have it follow you around. Click it to return it to its Poké Ball.

-Drag and drop Pokémon in the list onto other Pokémon in your party list and they will switch places to change the order of the list.

-Click another player to view their trainer card.

-If you hold the X key and then press an arrow key, your character will only change direction instead of moving in that direction.

-Press space to switch between chat and map focus.

You start the game with 5 Poké Balls.
There is a mart, but money is hard to come by, so be careful.

The clock in the game is based on the time in real life, but it is scaled so that a day in-game is only 12 hours long. This is to account for people with different time-zones.

Be sure to check out the Pokédex when you obtain Pokémon.

There are player vs. player battles and, you can view your wins, losses and ties on your trainer card. In addition, you get points for defeating other players, which advances your PVP Level.
Game looks awesome, i think you should update it to HG/SS graphics but its a awesome game.
Very nice game. Hope to see more pokemon and great updates.
Volcomkewl wrote:
Game looks awesome, i think you should update it to HG/SS graphics but its a awesome game.

I was thinking about doing that.
Volcomkewl wrote:

That'd be impossible for anything other than player sprites (since it already uses the pokemon sprites), seeing as the DS pokemon games run on a 3D engine which makes it impossible to rip the tiles.

Fugsnarf wrote:
Volcomkewl wrote:

That'd be impossible for anything other than player sprites (since it already uses the pokemon sprites), seeing as the DS pokemon games run on a 3D engine which makes it impossible to rip the tiles.

just dont take it down and end up wiping us all unexpectdly lol

Fugsnarf wrote:
Volcomkewl wrote:

Well, the Pokémon sprites vary between Diamond/Pearl, Platinum and Heart Gold/Soul Silver. The game currently has the sprites from Diamond/Pearl.
Well i seen people with hg/ss buildings,and turfs on their games.I'm sure this one could have them to.:)
It's impossible to rip 3D "sprites". However, you can find pieces of 3D sprites and effects and put them together in a 3D engine. Other than that, it's literally impossible to rip soul silver/ heart gold's tiles. The only possible way to do it would be to take a screenshot when the tile is in the best position where it isn't curved over too much, but even then it's not perfectly ripped.
This game is epic :)
Hottodef wrote:
This game is epic :)
I agree

The screen is to small the icons look crappy cause there so small and the screen is to close
i know its in alpha testing but a little bit more maps would be nice.
Dumesday wrote:
i know its in alpha testing but a little bit more maps would be nice.

I haven't heard that a hundred times.
Amazing Pokemon Game With Amazing Features.
A lot of resources to download
You want money to work on this game you must be out of your fucking mind, if you make downloading resources faster then I will donate 20 bucks,I promise. Not just a bit faster but a lot faster.
Ryuk25 wrote:

Sorry.

For such lengthy downloading time, I'd expect more than just one city, excluding the place where you start out.. I mean once you beat the npc trainers there is nothing to do besides battle wild pokemon and the trainers who aren't afk. Rather disappointed.
Mrmawker wrote:
For such lengthy downloading time, I'd expect more than just one city, excluding the place where you start out.. I mean once you beat the npc trainers there is nothing to do besides battle wild pokemon and the trainers who aren't afk. Rather disappointed.

It does say that it is "Version 0.5 Alpha", meaning it's not done yet.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24