Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
Mrmawker wrote:
For such lengthy downloading time, I'd expect more than just one city, excluding the place where you start out.. I mean once you beat the npc trainers there is nothing to do besides battle wild pokemon and the trainers who aren't afk. Rather disappointed.

The lengthy download time is because of the graphics, not the map.
If one more person complains about downloading the resources..., Its a computer/Laptop your on while there downloading find something else to do until its finished.

[Smh]
and it also depends on ur connection i finished mine faster even when i was hosting two games....
WOW the downloading is much faster, When the game was first released the downloading took about an hour compared to the old downloading time this is like sonic.
Thank you Nao, atleast some people on BYOND make original games, and this is one of my favorites.

Good game.
Epic.
i hope its live again soon D:>
i want it live now im bored out of my fuckin mind. >:( *pulls out gun* *sees kirby* *takes kirby* MAKE IT LIVE OR KIRBY GETS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
Noobpwner13 wrote:
i want it live now im bored out of my fuckin mind. >:( *pulls out gun* *sees kirby* *takes kirby* MAKE IT LIVE OR KIRBY GETS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

YOUR MOM WILL GET IT 3X
i was just kidding. I WUV MY KIRBY 0v0
Donated your server costs. This game looks great and I hope it prospers. I expect more map though. Good Luck.

-Alexander Powers
Alexander08 wrote:
Donated your server costs. This game looks great and I hope it prospers. I expect more map though. Good Luck.

-Alexander Powers

Notice no response to his generous donation. This is what happen you donate to game owners that doesn't have real jobs.
Coolman1250 wrote:
Alexander08 wrote:

-Alexander Powers

Notice no response to his generous donation. This is what happen you donate to game owners that doesn't have real jobs.

Can't even update hub...pretty sad.
Sasukedogs25 wrote:
Coolman1250 wrote:

Last time I donate to a game.
Unable to open cache.

^ i get that everytgime i start battlin
Alexander08 wrote:
Sasukedogs25 wrote:
Coolman1250 wrote:

Last time I donate to a game.

Your donation was very much appreciated.
I did update the hub. Not sure what you mean by that.
Sorry if I can't update. I have college that pretty much eats all of my time.
Also, I can't tell when people post comments here.
The server is down today for an unknown reason. Something is happening with my hosting provider.
I'm not sure what it is.
I've contacted the provider, and hopefully, it will soon be remedied.
Naokohiro wrote:
The server is down today for an unknown reason. Something is happening with my hosting provider.
I'm not sure what it is.
I've contacted the provider, and hopefully, it will soon be remedied.

I would like to host a server for you if you want so, you just need to upload the host files on megaupload or rapidshare and pm me the link, I am also hosting for another game, and believe me... I can't do anything wrong with them (at least I don't think so)

I hope I can help you...
Mmmkay, so there are ghosts.
Some are very rare, like incredibly rare.
Hope I didn't make it too annoying.
The last day of the event is October 31st.
help where r all the water pokemon ???
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 24