by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
This game needs Sound Effects
You get more than 7,00 by working :]
Again, the server is down for an unknown reason. >.<
Naokohiro wrote:
Again, the server is down for an unknown reason. >.<

I asked you to be your back up server host and you said no becouse it wouldn't happen XD this prooves I was right XD XD XD (srry I rly needed to say this :(.)
This game has a lot of potential, being that it has good gameplay. What this game needs more, are updates. They don't have to be major, if they are frequent. I can know, I have my own game.

It had a nice halloween event to keep the people entertained. Good spirit there, but pointless for the games progress, specially considering a lot of the ghost pokemon had moves that didn't work.

I seriously suggest adding a little more region to the game, maybe fix some attacks that don't work and update. Let the people know there is actually progress to the game. Find some help if you have too.

If I can see this game progressing, I'll even be willing to make a donation. But right now, a donation would be a waste if it didn't add any contribution to the game.

Looking forward to some nice updates. =)
meh I love this game but rlly I hate it when people challenge you and their 2x your level range..I think it would be great if there were limits ranges within that category. I prefer fair fights and whatnot.
omg the game still not done
OFFline Why?Updates?
Antonionunes wrote:
OFFline Why?Updates?

It has been offline for give or take 12 hours now. Probably a server crash or something. Best bet is to wait and see if it is online again later today.
The gym in Epsiron City open just in a special day?
Very good!
Looks awelsome :)
Pshhh i love this game :o
This game is amazing!!! Too bad I lost my Bannette in the pwipe. :'( Otherwise, wonderful wonderful game. Ican't wait until the gym leader is ready...
I can't escape a computer battle and every time when I log on I go on that battle that I can't beat because I have 2 weak pokemon that have non-normal move that totolly ignores me. Also I was supossed to be muted for 15 min expect I didn't do anything. so please help me right now
I feel dirty D:..............need... to.. get..clean...
i cant find wild pokemon
i cant find wild pokemon too D:
Best Pokémon Game On Byond ;)
Can anyone help me please
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 22 23 24