Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
Why!!! q.q I get an alt from my main account Rocketgary555 and this game is shut down :(
I miss this game:(
Please bring this game back
i miss this game
bring the game back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you liked the original game PED, come take a look at PUO which is a brand new and original Pokemon Game coming to Byond. Cart12 and Myself are working together with a few other well known Pokemon players to bring this game to byond (since Pokemon has been in the dark on byond for quite a while). Fan/Favorite the hub and try out the Demo which you can download on the hub!

http://www.byond.com/games/IMangekyouI/ PokemonUniverseOrigins
It's been over three years now, but I honestly miss this game. I hope it comes back some day.
The Memories...
I missed this game too. :( There's always (WIP) game by one of the former staff XSky RiderX. Kinda reminds me of POW tbh http://www.byond.com/games/XSkyRiderX/Pokemon
Well, Guys the game is back online and old players get some nice awesome goodies. new players should also join as well since they get some nice goodies too.
rehost the game NOW OR ELSE
Not sure if anyone remembers me or will ever see this, but I was DARKANINE, the annoying kid on the server (who was also a boy then and now a girl). I don't want to pressure Naoko or anyone to re-host or anything but, this game meant so much to me and still does today. It really did create unforgettable memories that now, as someone nearing their 30s, still looks back on fondly from time to time.

I still remember some of my team - Raspberry the (shiny) Skuntank, my Granbull and Scrafty. I still remember all the impromptu events and tournaments. I remember a lot of the people, Tizzy, Red, Worm, Cookie, Prince, Amanda, Matt, Scott, Cris and several others I can't quite remember the name to. I didn't have much of a life, so I reported everything that happened here to my relatives like it was the biggest of deals. I spent holidays here because, frankly, it was the only place I felt like I belonged. A lot of you guys basically became family to me and I still look back at my memories with you all with a smile.

I hope everyone who reads this is doing well in life, and everyone who doesn't too. If anyone wants to get back in contact with the annoying stupid kid, my Discord tag is Milly#7253
RIP to the game and the Discord it had. Always hoping for a comeback! I used to be a mod for this game, though I wasn't that active for the later half of this game's lifespan.

My Discord is Brenttro#9046 nowadays if anyone ever wanted to chat / reminisce / catch up.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24