Last of the Living

by Halloween14
Survive in a town that has been quarantined and abandoned.
In response to Halloween14
other than that there should be some damn antidotes....
They aren't accessible yet but they are in the game and it is only similar to an antidote. It is referred to as a purge injection and it is the closest thing to a cure in the game. Basically, it will stop your infection from getting worse, set your infection to 10, cut your health in half, and make you vomit. All of these effects are to make it something that you have to prepare for in order to use it (need food, will be weak, and will be immobile while you vomit). This will be acquired in the 3rd safe house, so don't expect to see them too soon :/
Really good zombie game, enjoyed it. Combat system is fine as now, so many zombies spawns making it hard to survive or Lots of money :D But, there's something i don't understand. When the CPU is at 1, game goes clear etc. But, when CPU gets to 2, Lags hell shit wtf Etc. Itsa annoying to get crashed when you're surrounded by zombies
Glad you enjoy it. As for lag and what not, there have been server issues before but it could also depend on what hardware you have.
Its good but heavily lacks other ways to earn money. also you should be able to abandon quests to take others in case you dont like one. some items are really hard to find.
Adamkad1, Other ways to earn money in Zombie Apocalypsed World? Kill zombies, destroy the cash register or from missions. I'd like to see missions n special zombies that you may get special giftz from(Example. After 10 missions, you may get harder one with better payment, or a zombie that drops... Clothing?! :D)
still abandoning quests is a neccesity lol
No! Deal with it!
As mentioned in the updates post, there will be a mission type added that will request that the player locate and save somebody. This mission will reward the player with cash but will be a bit rare. Also, I plan on making a unique mission system with the third base but I have yet to get to that. As for dropping quests, that will not happen. This would allow people to farm way too easy and I feel that logically it wouldn't make much sense. (If I were in a stranded/apocalypse scenario and lets say I need a hammer. I wouldn't want anything else until I received a hammer.) To me that just makes sense. Also, don't know if anybody noticed yet but I don't want the game to spoon feed or be too easy, I know that isn't for everybody but if you enjoy it, which I hope most people do, you will catch on and get better at it.

Thanks for all the feedback thus far ^-^
I got 4 Quests to get guitar. Thats really idiottic.
In response to Adamkad1
While it sucks to have 4 people asking for the same thing, I fail to see how it is idiotic.

I see how this could get annoying and that is why I plan to make it so when you get a mission it will not give you an exact copy of one you have.
In response to Halloween14
atleast that...
Also please give us notifications, Its nice. For example "You just recieved a quest" .. Also the game is nice but you starve very fast. And i need starter help but no one is online to assist me.
If i'd see ppl playing then why not help even one?
Quests don't require notifications just yet and hunger has been covered plenty. As for a tutorial, I will be updating next week sometime that will include a tutorial.
Playin alone when there are bloater'z all around is hard... Hallowen how the pistols crafting work? Is it crafting normal Pistol, Revolver or Machine Pistol?(These are one i've meet...)
In response to Turas
Turas wrote:
Playin alone when there are bloater'z all around is hard... Hallowen how the pistols crafting work? Is it crafting normal Pistol, Revolver or Machine Pistol?(These are one i've meet...)

The homemade pistol is actually true to it's name. IRL it is referred to as a zip gun. It doesn't have a magazine so it only fires one round before reloading. Luckily, the gun is very reliable (note: guns jam). It can be upgraded twice - once with a pistol (makes it have an 8 round mag) and the second time to give it an improvised suppressor.
Btw, there's some kind of bug... When i got -50 morality(Shiz hell low) I made a mission... I've got it up from evil...(-50) to badass (-65)... What about adding something like, sharpen etc? That may upgrade your wpn(Not like adding nail to 2x4, baseball) With a chance of breaking it?
Talking about nailing weapons... ^ Didn't you think about Nailed Door Knob Flail..? Op shiz as hell
In response to Turas
Turas wrote:
Btw, there's some kind of bug... When i got -50 morality(Shiz hell low) I made a mission... I've got it up from evil...(-50) to badass (-65)... What about adding something like, sharpen etc? That may upgrade your wpn(Not like adding nail to 2x4, baseball) With a chance of breaking it?

You mean it went from -50 to +65?

As for sharpening a weapon, that is more of maintaining it and is considered more of a repair and you can already do that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6