Last of the Living

by Halloween14
Survive in a town that has been quarantined and abandoned.
In response to Turas
You weren't talking about skills but Adamkad was talking about skills costing money. Saying that you don't need the skill points is moot to his point because he is just saying he wished you didn't have to pay for skill point to level. Of course you don't even have to buy them. Please just drop this subject - two different points being made and argued over that don't even coincide.
Lets shift this to what kind of things you guys may like to see for a Halloween event. I have had things in mind and there will be a special mission for a cosmetic item and weapon.
now... people that suggested stuff or donated to game or contributed in other way should get item that would make them look different but not give them any serious bonus
In response to Adamkad1
The idea is that people that donate, specifically the amount to receive the paid content, will receive the paid content as soon as it is available.

As for suggestions though, I am not certain. I may find something out but as for now, I am focusing on creating the missions in the game.
just hope the paid content wont give them any serious advantage. it would be best if it looks cool not works cool because giving goodies for donations sure gives more money but says people want the item not like the game
In response to Adamkad1
Dont really understand your last bit and if I do it doesn't make sense. Don't have to worry about that because what they receive won't be over the top. Basically, more npcs for jobs, special merchant, and a daily loadout most likely.

oh... they may end up being the only ones to make bases BUT I kind of doubt it. Since this isn't implemented I can't answer any questions on it or really go into any detail but we will see how things turn out.
allready too much
In response to Adamkad1
It is in no way too much. I believe that if somebody is willing to pay for the game, they should receive a little extra content, it is my way of thanking anybody that does pay. This is in no way necessary but it can add to the content.
seems legit...
infected players look pretty cool now. any by that i mean properly like someone who turns into zombie
In response to Adamkad1
It has always been that way XP Just depends on how much infection you have.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6