NEStalgia

by Silk Games
NEStalgia
A unique MORPG inspired by the gameplay of classic console RPGs
I seem to be getting booted from Kaldan extremely often with a "Connection failed" message, but only in the last two days. Doesn't seem to be happening to my friends who play on the same server. Anything I can do to fix the problem?
Xfrozen, we just banned a group of people yesterday for that very type of behavior. We also recently appointed a large team of moderators to help catch this sort of thing.

It's much more helpful for players like you to tell us what server you're talking about and who is responsible for the behavior than to just tell us that we aren't doing our jobs. We're doing the best we can.

Celastrus:
I seem to be getting booted from Kaldan extremely often with a "Connection failed" message, but only in the last two days. Doesn't seem to be happening to my friends who play on the same server. Anything I can do to fix the problem?

Sorry... there isn't much that we can do, as it's likely a problem with your connection. The only trend we've noticed is that players behind firewalls seem to get disconnected much more often. Wish there was more that we could do to help :(
Chrome support plox I cant see any menus. As the leader of a clan I would like to know what options are in there lol.
CANT SEEM TO GET PAST THE START SCREEN KEEPS FREAZEING AND FALLING TO CONNECT ANEY IDEAS SILK GAMES this would be grate for my and my old skol frends to play if i can get it wroking gerrr lol
Mardeck, Efrain, Cornelia and Hazordhu are now going offline for 6-8 hours while they are merged. If you're on one of those servers, please check back later!
The first server merges are now complete. Mardeck, Efrain, Hazordhu and Cornelia have been merged. The new name of the server is 'Cornelia'. If you have an issue with your characters, please report it here: http://silkgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4530

Murdog, see my reply to this post for help: http://silkgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4529
I was in no way saying that people weren't doing their jobs, You all are doing great. I just thought it should be brought up. Thank you for listening.
Thanks Omalley!

We will be warning people before we switch some of the servers over to Open PvP, and allowing character transfers for people who don't want to be on Open PvP servers (or conversely, PvE servers). We'll be making those announcements next week.
Krasus, Algol, Kaldan and Golbez are going down now so that they can be merged. Please check back in 1-2 hours (but it could run as long as 4 hours).
The Algol server group merges are now complete. Algol, Golbez, Kaldan and Krasus have been merged. The new name of the server is 'Algol'. If you have an issue with your characters, please report it here: http://silkgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4530
Irmit, Mellaine, Hakaimo and Zenithia are going down now so that they can be merged. Please check back in 1-2 hours (but it could run as long as 4 hours).
The Zenithia server group merges are now complete. Zenithia, Mellaine, Hakaimo and Irmit have been merged. The new name of the server is 'Zenithia'. If you have an issue with your characters, please report it here: http://silkgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4530
why cant i log onto nestalgia it just goes to connecting and does continue wtf?
DarkMagic913 wrote:
why cant i log onto nestalgia it just goes to connecting and does continue wtf?

A fair amount of people seem to be having this problem lately, and we're working to figure out what the issue is. See this forum post for possible solutions, although we still haven't been able to solve the problem for everyone yet: http://silkgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=4529

Sorry, we're working on it!
Can SOmeone please help, i downloaded the file but how do i play it? i have a mac so i cant play on a server but i dont know how to play privatly, someone help please
You joined today? , I'd first buy a Window's :P
Jdoggywoof wrote:
Can SOmeone please help, i downloaded the file but how do i play it? i have a mac so i cant play on a server but i dont know how to play privatly, someone help please

At the moment, BYOND's Linux and Mac support only goes as far as hosting servers. And unfortunately, there are no such plans to fully support BYOND on Linux or Mac at this time.

All is not lost however, presently they are working on porting the client to Flash, so you'll be able to play BYOND games via your browser. But this is still quite a fair ways away.

Your best bet would be to look for some Windows emulating program. I hear-tell that WINE has Mac support, but those sort of things are out of my field of knowledge.
I'm not sure if this will help to fix the error that everyone was having with it not getting past the connect screen, but I only just started getting the error after updating BYOND to the newest version. Before, with my relatively old version of BYOND, I never had this error. The error could only be present in the newer versions of BYOND.

Hopefully this may contribute towards fixing the problem, as I look forward to being able to play my favorite game again soon. =)
thank you so much for all the help :)
you are the best
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15 16