NEStalgia

by Silk Games
NEStalgia
A unique MORPG inspired by the gameplay of classic console RPGs
I'm simply wondering... why were the PvP Ranking torn down?
why can i not join a server?
Me and my brother can't join the same server. Our desks are right next to each other and we use the same ip. adress.
Please reply.
When we play they both say "Andrew Nott has logged in."(which is his username.)
Carterlord wrote:
Me and my brother can't join the same server. Our desks are right next to each other and we use the same ip. adress.
Please reply.
When we play they both say "Andrew Nott has logged in."(which is his username.)

The initial "[name] has logged in" message is your key. While both of you playing at the same time with different computers is possible, playing on the same key is not. One of you will have to register a new BYOND key if you both wish to play at the same time.
yeah i try to join a nestalgia server and it says "connecting to server" and it doesnt connect.
I'm wondering...Can I make a server? Oh and this game rocks!!! More then just the game the people it attracts! Example time! :P Reyori, Axe, Jacqua, Noolat. XD Sorry if I left anyone out.
What's your browser? If it's google chrome I don't think it works with this. Try Safari.
This game rocks! Almost lag-free, but still epic!
Saph you jinxed us!
i cant get the quest to get through the cave to Balzakia, the quy who gives me the quest wont give me the option to accept the quest
Phoenixwrong95 wrote:
i cant get the quest to get through the cave to Balzakia, the quy who gives me the quest wont give me the option to accept the quest

You need to finish the quest "Answers to the North" first.
<3
Ticondera seems to be down?

Edit never mind.
Why is Sosaria down?
Yes why is sosaria down and when will it be back up
Edit: The issue has been resolved, and Zenithia and Sosaria are now on a brand new VPS with a different host.
Yesterday I played a game that impressed me beyond the norm. It was NEStalgia.

This is just a comment to give props where it is due. Good work.
I can't connect to any of the servers o_o
Lunaofthemoon wrote:
I can't connect to any of the servers o_o

Try downgrading to BYOND 479 for now.
How do I get an old version?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16