NEStalgia

by Silk Games
NEStalgia
A unique MORPG inspired by the gameplay of classic console RPGs
The new Black Sanctum expansion is a blast, challenging yet rewarding at the same time. A big thank you to Silk and his team for all their hard work.
Why can I not connect to server? It gets stuck at the connecting part :(
This game is cool but( idk if its just my screen is big or something) the icons arent the best.
Man, it's nice to see some of the people who made BYOND the shit back in the day are now keeping it going strong.

And by some of the people, I mean you. Fuck, if only Wildblood came back (once again)

I've gotta host Proelium again soon, it's cahpentah tiiime
ATC0408 wrote:
This game is cool but( idk if its just my screen is big or something) the icons arent the best.

It's called an NES game.
Why isnt the Norwood server showing up?
DarkRenegadesman wrote:
Why isnt the Norwood server showing up?

The Norwood and Reddit servers were merged, and now run under the name "Guardiana"
BYOND build 481 has been released, and it fixes the issue that forced a lot of Chrome users to downgrade to 479.
I'd like to see if someone can tackle making a Final Fantasy Tactics-esque game on BYOND, and I think you'd be the man to do it :P I'd play it for days... hell, if I had any experience creating things on BYOND I would attempt to make it myself :D

Great job with NEStalgia!
GaleDogma wrote:
I'd like to see if someone can tackle making a Final Fantasy Tactics-esque game on BYOND, and I think you'd be the man to do it :P I'd play it for days... hell, if I had any experience creating things on BYOND I would attempt to make it myself :D

Great job with NEStalgia!

I don't think we'll be seeing a new game from Silk Games for a while.
i had a lvl20 guy but the sever named Karses <-- (thats the sever spellt wrong) so that sever is not there anyomre because i took a 1 mouth break from this game and i really want that guy back
Minecraftdude wrote:
i had a lvl20 guy but the sever named Karses <-- (thats the sever spellt wrong) so that sever is not there anyomre because i took a 1 mouth break from this game and i really want that guy back

The server called Krasus was merged with some other servers, and is now called Algol. Your savefile will be on that server.
Greetings Silk, I just wanted to know, how did you get your game advertised on Byond on the front page. and how did you make that Subscription feature?
Hey Silk, I just got my computer back after about a month and a half of it being worked on. When I was on last Cornelia wasn't PvP. Is there any way I could switch servers to Sosaria? BTW I did not know if this was the place to put this request, I couldn't find an official area for putting in the request. If there is, let me know.
Lukwarm - We technically aren't offering character transfers right now, but since you were away while we were offering those transfers to people who didn't want to be on a PvP server, I've gone ahead and moved you to Sosaria.

HaxRp - NEStalgia banners are shown around the site because we were accepted as a Featured Game. Check out this page for details on how to go about meeting those requirements: http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDVolunteers?command=view_post&post=109875

I don't know what the normal process is for going about getting BYOND's built-in subscription stuff added to your hub - you may want to use the BYOND contact form to ask the staff.

Hope that helps!
Check it out, a new(er) remix of my original, now with more guitar!

http://soundcloud.com/arcanedragonx/nestalgia-boss-battle-v2
NegativeXero wrote:
Check it out, a new(er) remix of my original, now with more guitar!

http://soundcloud.com/arcanedragonx/nestalgia-boss-battle-v2

Whoa, that's amazing. Great work! I'll be sure to link this from the next NEStalgia blog post.
^_^ Thanks!
Any game that is 'Listed' on BYOND can use the subscription system. Otherwise the game must be approved to accept them.
Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to obtain all the individual midi files used in the game other than collecting them from the cache. One track in particular that I am looking for is the song that starts at 0:55 in the video of the media section. Would you happen to have a link to that specific song or the full collection?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16