Dragonball GT Mystic Legends

by Nourn
Dragonball GT Mystic Legends
V.4 IS NOW UP! COME AND JOIN!
get this game back up please!!! i miss it :'(
GAME IS BACK UP :D
help, i can't join the game, last night i went afk then my computer turned off, and now i can't join.
In response to Gotu123
well, i dont know what to tell u lol, post it on the BYOND forums, maybe some1 can help u their
Why is the game down
i thin the server went down
well when will the server be up again???
idk maybe later i guess
Hey, wasn't sure where to post this, but I was banned today for no given reason. I was trying to make a guild, failing at it, and then just got banned. The only thing that was failing were my html attempts. Spike banned me.
Just be patient guys, game will be up and better then ever in a few months. Til then, tell ya friends, ya family, ya friends family, and tell'em on them other DBGT games on here.
Hurry up, Nourn.
Would have been good to have host files out so we can play still, unitl you finish the major update. *smart idea*
I'll start hosting old file til were done with version 4.
all the enemys are ether dead or not there, its like this game dosent have a world repop or a reset when the enemies die. for instance the brolly quest.. and brolly isnt there.
LOL nourn it my first day on this game and i liked it ur game is the best ever i wish u keep it up :D
but like topgun66 said when i kill all th X army i go to do my mission of the X Army Training i can find any X army or leader or co leaders pls add a worl repop to ur game
yesterday i was playing i leave my computer on and was selftrain then when i get in cant join mabye some one ban me pls can u un ban me
Hey nourn can you add a new transformation for the saiyans SSGod the transformitions needs pure good hearted saiyans pray
and the SSgod will have golden fur and golden hair K!
Well done Nourn the games going well :D
... Nour Can you please un ban me... like seriously.. why did i get banned for that i didnt even know it was an AoE. someone said there was a glitched move so i tried it to see if he was telling the truth. Thinking it was a beam attack. And i get perm banned for that... anyway if you could please unban me, if not then that's kinda ridiculous but okay.
Page: 1 2 3 4